Pay R50 instead of R100 for a 2-hour fitness class from LAF Studio (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a 2-hour fitness class
- Includes a 45-minute body conditioning session, 45-minute pole fitness class with the current Miss Pole Dance SA 2011
- Small group sessions
- Attentive and skilled instructors
- Fun and healthy activity
- Relaxed and personal atmosphere
- Get in shape for the Holiday Season
- Show off a toned figure at Christmas gatherings
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 288 4540
- Maximum of 2 Groupon purchases per person; one usable Groupon per person
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:15 to 19:00; Saturday, 8:15 to 17:00
- Groupon only issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Class schedules may change on a day to day basis
- 24-hour rescheduling policy applies
- Participants under 18 require parental consent
North Polean female elves are said to hold enormous amounts of strength in their forearms due to excessive present-wrapping duties and monthly pole vaulting competitions. Witness the fitness and show your pole skills with today’s Groupon: a 2-hour fitness class from LAF Studio for R50.
Whether to beat away the fatty remnants still visible from last year’s Christmas, or just to teach your body that moving it can be good, LAF Studio is the perfect place to turn to. A ladies’ only gym that provides alternative fitness classes for all bodies, the studio is of the kind where comfort is most definitely key. Classes are comprised of small groups giving students the chance to interact with instructors and allow one-to-one training sessions. With an end result of a healthy mind and body, each class is designed to ensure bodies are motivated with fun and entertaining methods.
Begin your quest to a unique-physique with LAF’s two-hour body conditioning and pole dancing session. Catering to all levels of fitness, professional instructors show no body-discrimination offering the same attention whether recently converted couch potato or old-timing exercise enthusiast. Where the body conditioning class is a unique system of exercises designed to increase physical fitness and strength, the pole dancing class uses core pole dancing moves incorporated into aerial acrobats and freestyle dance to provide a fun fitness routine. The pole dancing class caters to all levels of fitness and allows ladies to develop and broaden their dance skills with basic pose instruction and sequences. Classes are beneficial for students seeking to lose weight, tone up, get seriously fit or enjoy some personal time.Fitness Fact: In earlier years, Vikings who used cookie jars to carry their weapons also used their filled jars in rigorous strength training exercises. Ten cookie jars would be tied together, and then attached to each limb. The Viking would then proceed to climb to the top of a mountain with these extra weights.