Pay R69 for a 200g steak and a draft, glass of wine or soft drink for two people at Croc Inn, valued at R149 (Save 54%)
- Save 54% on a 200g steak and a draft, wine or soft drink for two people
- Delicious steak basted to perfection
- Enjoy an icy cold draft, a glass of wine or a soft drink
- Warm and welcoming restaurant
- Ideal for a pre-Christmas lunch or a romantic date
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 679 2957 or 082 301 8513
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Maximum of two usable Groupons per person
- Groupon valid from Tuesday to Friday, 11:00 to 20:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 19:00; Sunday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Groupon excludes gratuity and extra beverages
- No takeaways
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
When you feel like eating a steak, there isn’t a thing in the world that can compensate for that craving. Forget beef burgers, ribs or flimsy chicken wings; when you hear the distant call of a succulent steak, a tornado hand-in-hand with a bad-tempered Godzilla couldn’t stop you from seeking out that tender T-bone. Answer its call with today’s Groupon: Pay R69 for a 200g steak and a draft, glass of wine or soft drink for two people at Croc Inn.
If you’re looking for a fun and welcoming restaurant with South Africa flavour that just happens to serve the best steak in Gauteng; look no further than Croc Inn. With a warm and welcoming atmosphere and superb service – always with a smile – treat yourself and a lucky friend to an early Christmas present at this lovely location.
Although it’s a little ‘hush hush’, it’s been said that the quality of the famous beef served at Croc Inn is so good that steaks from other establishments have been sighted sneaking around the premises, trying to ninja their way into the kitchen so that they too can have their 15 minutes of fame – unsuccessfully, of course. So if you’re looking for a succulent steak with a “bite me” attitude, there’s only one way to go – sink your chompers into a famous Croc Inn 200g steak.Meaty fact: The first time a T-bone steak was successfully matured, basted and grilled was about a decade before man invented glitter and long before “hammer time” became an infamous indication that someone was about to break out into dance.