Pay R196 for a fish pedicure and a back and neck massage for one person or R294 for two people at Le Lique Aesthetics (save up to 70%)
- Save up to 70% on a fish pedicure and a back and neck massage for one or two people
- New fish pedicure is world renowned
- Enjoy your massage before or after the fish pedicure
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Professionally trained therapists
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 455 6071
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 18:00
- Multiple Groupons available to purchase as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Like new advances in technology with robotic dogs reading the morning paper to you and flying cars everywhere being a mere “Eureka” moment away, surely the beauty industry would follow suite. Rather than go all futuristic, the beauty industry has embraced simpler methods with today’s Groupon:
- Pay R196 for a fish pedicure and a back and neck massage for one person
- Pay R294 for a fish pedicure and a back and neck massage two people
This beauty sanctuary, situated in Bedfordview has highly trained therapists who will cater to your every beauty need. You will feel better than a cat in a catnip factory after you have experienced the fish pedicure and back and neck massage at Le Lique Aesthetics. The tranquil and calming ambience of Le Lique Aesthetics will also help you to relax, re-energise and forget about the world.
The human spirit gets broken down daily by work overloads, stress and your cat looking at you pitifully after you spend another Saturday night on your couch doing crossword puzzles. This pamper session at Le Lique Aesthetics is exactly what you need to lift your battered, cat hurt spirit. The world renowned fish pedicure will revive your tired tootsies and after your feet have been pampered, so will your aching back and neck muscles. This unique exfoliating foot ‘massage’ is administered by tiny little Garra Rufu fish, making this pedicure an experience with a difference. Dozens of tiny, tame fish nibble away at your feet and remove dead skin in a pleasant, tingling exfoliation process. These specially bred and completely harmless fish have no teeth and utilise their lips to rid your feet of loose, dead skin. You will be given a micro foot massage by these small members of the Carp family which will soften and exfoliate your skin after which the professional therapist will attend to your back and neck with a luxurious back and neck massage.
After the Garra Rufu fish have done their thing, the professionals at Le Lique Aesthetics will knead and massage your cares away. Massage is one of the most ancient forms of healing, with the ancient Greeks and Romans using it to maintain health and promote rejuvenation. You will feel brand new and refreshed after this Groupon treat, forcing your cat to busy himself with a ball of yarn instead of his usual pity looks, when you are out painting the town red on a Saturday night.
Beauy fact: In 1960 a Beauty therapist put a Gingerbread man in an icebox hoping it would preserve the Gingerbread man for 1000 years. This did not quite work out the way the Beauty therapist planned as the Gingerbread man was stolen out of the icebox and eaten by her little brother.