Pay R150 for a guided game drive through prestigious Krugersdorp Nature Reserve and Spitbraai buffet at Mogale Country Lodge, valued at R375 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a guided game drive through prestigious Krugersdorp Nature Reserve and a Spitbraai buffet
- Watch the lions being fed at 10am every Sunday morning
- One of the largest averies in the Southern hemisphere with over 80 different indigenous species
- See South African natural wildlife
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for up to 5 months
- Groupon only redeemable every weekend and public holiday until 31 October
- Book early to avoid disappointment
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
It’s not every day you see a lion at the local vet while taking your fluff ball for his shots. However, this is what those who aren’t from South Africa assume. In fact these tourists assume they’ll see Sipho the lion and Nala the cheetah roaming the streets of Johannesburg. However, the truth is, most of the humans that roam the streets of Jozi have never actually even seen Sipho or Nala. See these wild animals up close with today’s Groupon: A guided Game drive in Krugersdorp Nature Reserve and spitbraai buffet for R150.
Krugersdorp Nature Reserve is a grass wonderland giving those in search of "classically African animals” the chance to look them straight in the eye. This is not suggested when coming face to face with a lion though. While giving someone on the street a stare might indicate a heightened interest, it will result in a different kind of interest from a lion.
This is of course not to say that the tour isn’t safe. Each tour is accompanied with a driver and guide who are ready should a giraffe decide to say hello from a closer proximity than indicated on the brochure. All the animals in the park can be seen in children’s story books and you’ll be astounded by the number of animals waiting to greet you on the rocky outcrops and between the trees of the wood.
After a day of frolicking in the nature (figuratively speaking, walking around is not permitted), return to the luxurious yet natural Mogale Country Lodge where you can enjoy a delicious spitbraai buffet. On Sunday’s you won’t be the only one eating as you will be able to watch the lion’s being fed.
Hippolicious fact: Cherry Laces is the name of a zebra who hides in the London Underground. He only comes out on the 16th of every month and eats the left over chocolate on the inside of chocolate wrappers.