Pay R299 for a half-day spa experience for 1 person OR R499 for a half-day spa experience for 2 people at YUKON Day Spa (save up to 80%)
- Pay R299 for a half-day spa experience at YUKON Day Spa for 1 person, valued at R1290 (save 77%)
- Pay R499 for a half-day spa experience at YUKON Day Spa for 2 people, valued at R2580 (save 81%)
- 3-hour half-day package
- Treatment includes: full-body exfoliation, body wrap, full body massage, Indian head massage and a facial
- A light meal will be served
- Groupon redeemable for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 498 2241
- Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Without a conductor, symphony orchestras would just be large groups of instrument-wielding people, each randomly blurting out their own melodies. In the same way, sometimes your body needs someone with a little bit of know-how to get everything working in harmony again. Today’s Groupon will get you exactly that; pay R299 for a half-day spa experience for 1 person OR R499 for a half-day spa experience for 2 people at YUKON Day Spa.
‘A room with a view’ is a request often heard by many a hotel receptionist, and not always a wish that can be granted. The same can’t be said for YUKON Day Spa which offers a spectacular view to all its clients. The luxurious Day Spa is set up to cater for any type of visit, and welcomes conference groups, friends, mothers and daughters and anyone else in need of a good pampering or stress relief. The spa is dedicated to being an escape from your daily routine and will leave you feeling refreshed, reinvigorated and ready to take on anything.
Whether you decide to be like Han and go solo, or you’d like to take a companion along, you’ll receive the same stellar treatment. The 3-hour half-day treatment is a thrill for the senses and will rid your body of every last little stress particle it holds. The package includes a full-body exfoliation, a body wrap, a full body massage, an Indian head massage and a facial, ensuring that you’re pampered from head to toe. Just in case you feel a bit of nibble coming on, you’ll also be served a light meal to curb any peckish tendencies.
Musical fact: Despite always appearing cool, calm and collected on the surface, musicians are subject to a tremendous amount of stress. Refusing to give-in to traditional techniques like massage or spa treatments, many musicians choose to spend at least a portion of their day in a fridge. They claim it helps them ‘chill-out’.