Pay R399 for a half day spa experience for one person or R599 for a couple at Zen Fusion (save up to 74%)
- Save up to 74% on a spa package for one or two people
- Pay R399 for a half day spa experience for one person, valued at R1170
- Pay R599 for a half day spa experience for a couple, valued at R2340
- Spa package includes: a Rasul treatment, full body massage, manicure, pedicure and breakfast or lunch
- Choose any full body massage on the Zen Fusion menu
- Soothing and tranquil ambience
- Professional therapists
- Ideal as Christmas gifts
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 794 1900
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 7:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 17:00; Sunday, 9:00 to 14:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Bodies, like the dough of rye bread, must be kneaded at regular intervals to ensure ample elasticity and flexibility and a resulting delicious product. Let therapists knead your body to delectable goodness with today’s Groupon: save up to 74% on a half day spa experience for one or two people at Zen Fusion.
Contrary to popular belief, body-kneading is more complex than using a mixer equipped with a dough-hook, and requires the use of skilled hands, and even more skilled persons. Armed with ample amounts of skill and top professional products, the Zen Fusion Spa is equipped to take on the task of bettering any troubled body. Calling on the mysticism of the east and rolling it into indulgent western treatments, the eastern themed Zen Fusion makes sure to provide an all-round calming experience.
Whether for one or two people, bodies will walk away with a form revitalised and ready to take on the festive season mayhem. Embark on a pampering adventure with a Rasul treatment, full body massage, manicure, pedicure and breakfast or lunch. The ultimate in indulgent experiences, the Rasul treatment sees Groupon-grippers entering into an exotic herbal steam temple under 1000 stars. A traditional Arabian ritual and an innovative body treatment comprising exfoliation and cleansing, therapists use natural sea salt, mud and herb-scented steam to detoxify your body. The treatment is also beneficial for the respiratory system, smooths the skin and revitalises energy. To finish off the session, a tropical rain pours onto bodies from the dome of the Rasul chamber, wiping away any tensions that may have been missed.
Next indulge in a full body massage of your choice off the Zen Fusion menu along with a manicure and pedicure to primp and preen helpful digits. Of course, with half of a day spent at the spa, it’s only fitting that bellies are not neglected. Feed your form with either breakfast or lunch and take in the soothing ambience of the tranquil spa.Health Fact: The medicinal plant Filinea Micronium, also known as Elton’s Sunglasses has recently been discovered to be good for the Hamster-hand ailment. The ailment, which sends most affected to hide behind pot-plants, can be tamed by chewing the leaves of Elton’s Sunglasses with a mixture of orange juice.