Pay for a midweek 3-night stay for two people at Rametsi Eco Game Farm, valued at R1350 (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a midweek 3-night getaway
- Wide variety of birds and game
- Serene Lyndleyspoort Dam located on the reserve
- Fishing, hiking and canoeing facilities available
- Swimming pool and braai areas
- Ideal for a romantic, midweek break
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 900 9568
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Redeemable Monday to Thursday
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Redeemable for thatched cottages (Block C)
- Excludes public holidays and school holidays
Birds sweetly chirping from treetops, water flowing gently over rocks in a stream or Peer Gynt’s Morning, are the sounds you want to hear when waking from your slumber; not screeching tyres, car’s hooting and someone shouting taxi destinations while racing by. Get out of the concrete jungle and back to nature with today’s Groupon: pay R499 for a three-night midweek stay for two at Rametsi Eco Game Farm.
Situated in the idyllic Lyndleyspoort Valley, just two hours from Gauteng, Rametsi Eco Game Farm is a scenic escape from the bustling urban metropolis. Much like a bag of rainbow-flavoured jellybeans, the farm boasts incredible variety and the wide selection of birds and game is unrivalled. On the reserve you’ll also find the serene Lynleyspoort Dam, a tranquil site which always draws in nature lovers and fishermen.
Although the reserve is set up for ultimate relaxation and comfort, there is no shortage of fun-filled activities available. The farm caters to people of all ages from all walks of life - there’s a children’s play area where the rugrats can run amok and they also offer mountain-biking and canoeing for adventure seekers. If you feel a Bear Grylls-moment sneaking up on you, you can sprint up one of the hiking trails whereafter you can pick up a bow and try your luck. After a day of whatever it is you choose to entertain yourself with, there are braai areas at the ready and a cool pool in which to suspend your digits.
Whether you desperately need to get back in touch with those far-off cousins fauna and flora, or you just need to get away from the brick and mortar monotony of daily life, today’s Groupon is the excuse you’ve been looking for.
Boxed fact: There is a cave in the southern parts of the northern Karoo on the east coast known only as ‘the shoe box’. It got this name not from its surprisingly shoe box-like appearance, but rather because divers use it as a storage for their shoes before crayfish diving.