Pay R180 for a professional skin analysis consultation OR pay R88 for a lip, chin and brow wax, including a brow tint at Sandton Beauty Clinic (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on a professional skin analysis consultation or a lip, chin and brow wax, including a brow tint
- Pay R180 for a professional skin analysis consultation, valued at R450
- Pay R88 for lip, chin and brow wax, including a brow tint, valued at R196
- Specialists in acne and pigmentation treatments
- Reputed for their waxing, voted best Brazilian wax in Gauteng in 2009
- Featured in Elle and O magazine as “experts” in the beauty field
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 011 884 6579
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30; Saturday, 09:00 to 16:00
There’s always that time when your skin slumps down on the couch and states “I’ve had it with you!” This is when the rest of your face pipes up, concurring with skin, claiming neglect and swearing about the hairy situation currently in development. Take control of your skin and facial hair with a professional skin analysis consultation for R180 or a lip, chin and brow wax, including a brow tint for R88 at the Sandton Beauty Clinic.
Featured in both Elle and O magazine who praised their wondrous waxing skills and called them an “expert” in the brow shaping and beauty field, the Sandton Beauty Clinic is well on its way to becoming the Alpha-female of Sandton’s beauty scene. Beating the competition with beauty, the clinic boasts a tranquil and therapeutic environment where even the stress-monkey would find itself succumbing to serenity. With spotless surfaces and private cubicles, a visit to Sandton Beauty Clinic plays out more like an entrance into an exclusive club where you smile smugly and wait for the royal treatment to begin.
Because they specialise in the treatment of acne and skin pigmentation, Sandton Beauty Clinic are dedicated to helping you achieve the dermis you desire with the least amount of pain or harsh chemical treatments. Allow the friendly and qualified beauty therapists to scan your skin with their professionally trained peepers in order to identify your skin type and advise you on how best to treat it. The skin analysis also helps to determine if you suffer from any skin ailments like acne, pigmentation or excessive oiliness, and in turn can recommend how you can improve your condition and with what products you can achieve the skin you’ve always wanted.
For that embarrassing upper lip shadow or Frida Kahlo eyebrows – the Sandton Beauty Clinic are only the most notoriously wondrous wax wielders in South Africa. Allow their eyebrow expert – a well-known waxing ninja with 16 years of experience under her black belt – to shape your brows until they mirror the smooth lines found in Michelangelo’s art and eliminate your chronic chin fuzz or upper-lip shadow until your face resembles that of a porcelain doll.
Weird and wonderful fact: The world’s worst facial was performed by Mr S.Loop who melted a candle stick in the fire and applied the hot wax mixed with peanut butter to the bags under his eyes. It didn’t help and his face burned for days.