Pay R90 for a trading course for beginners and one-on-one consultation with Edu Invest, valued at R300 (save 70%)
- Save 70% on a trading course for beginners and one-on-one consultation
- Introduction to investment
- Course answers many important investment questions
- Instructors with twenty years trading and coaching experience
- Learn how to make 20% per month on your investment portfolio
- Good foundation for gaining financial success
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon valid for Johannesburg on 23 November 2011 and 11 January, 8 February and 7 March 2011
- All seminars are hosted from 18:00 to 21:00
- Held at The Regus, Birchwood Court - West Wing, 43 Montrose Street, Vorna Valley, Johannesburg
- Booking essential and subject to availability: www.eduinvest.co.za/groupon
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like a recipe for fruit-cake that actually tastes good or the correct way to string Christmas lights, there are some things that are just worth being acquainted with. Knowing How to gain up to 20% per month on your investment portfolio trading the financial markets is one of those things. if you think forex is a type of time-piece knock-off, pay R90 for a trading course for beginners and one-on-one consultation with Edu Invest.
When you’re looking to dip a toe into the wild waters of the financial markets, Edu Invest and their highly-trained staff with over twenty years of trading and coaching experience are the perfect people to provide you with a pair of metaphorical floaties.
The trading course is perfect for those just starting out and includes tips on how to find a winning recipe for your investments and how to make sure your trading environment isn’t more dangerous than playing cricket in heavy traffic. They’ll also outline some of the risks involved in trading and some of the different instruments available for trading; knowing what forex is might help in stopping you from trying to buy one for Christmas. With an introduction to financial markets, CDF’s indexes and the power of compound growth, the course might sound a bit complex – but that’s probably the point of getting into a beginner’s course.
In helping you to outline income potential and time investment they’ll also answer some of the most important questions – how currency trading works and what exactly a share is, as well as providing an introduction to technical analysis and how to determine an entry and exit strategy and whether or not investing know will return enough to splurge on expensive Christmas presents. A one-on-one session with a wealth consultant will also help to clarify any other niggling issues you may have.Financial Fact: In a recent interview, one of the world’s most successful stock-traders revealed that the secret to his accomplishments are insider-tips from a badly-drawn unicorn on the sidewalk outside his office.