Pay R2410 per person for a two night stay OR pay R4820 per person for a four night stay including meals and game drives at Tuli Safari Lodge Botswana (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two night OR four night stay including meals and game drives
- Combine for a six night stay
- Includes welcome drinks on arrival, all meals, tea/coffee, two guided game activities per day, one night drive during your stay, complimentary bottle of house wine, transfers within the reserve and VAT
- Only a 5 hour drive from Johannesburg / 2 hours from Polokwane
- Visit lovely Botswana
- Children under two years old sharing with two adults stay free of charge
- Beautifully decorated luxury suites
- Enjoy an adventurous game drive
- Groupon redeemable until 27 March 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 775 9655
- Four night stay available Monday to Thursday
- Two night stay available Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday
- Two usable Groupons per person per visit
- Maximum of two adults and two kids per lodge
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
If the last place you saw wild animals was the confines of your bathtub during the battle of the great foam lion and the courageous rubber duckie or that time you stuffed an entire packet of zoo-biscuits in your mouth, it may be time to see some wildlife up close. Get acquainted with animals that aren’t made from sponge with a two night stay for R2410 OR four night stay including meals and game drives at Tuli Safari Lodge Botswana for R4820.
Like a soccer match and seeing the magician miraculously pull a velociraptor out of a hat, seeing wildlife live and up close is always better. Set in spacious gardens along the banks of the Limpopo River, against a backdrop of stunning sandstone outcrops, the luxurious Tuli Safari Lodge in Botswana is the perfect place to soak up the natural surroundings and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle. Boasting a sparkling pool, various game viewing points and peaceful, tranquil gardens, your stay at this upmarket lodge guarantees to be a means of recuperation for your tired body and mind.
Whether you choose to enjoy a two night or four night stay, your experience at this elegant home away from home will include welcome drinks on arrival, all meals, tea and coffee, two guided game activities – a walk or drive per day, plus one night drive, one complimentary bottle of house wine and transfers within the reserve and VAT.
Safari fact: At a safari resort in Zambia, a tourist found a heap of sand inside his bathroom cabinet and took this as a sign from his ancient ancestors that he should become an explorer. The man, who was a bank-teller, quit his job the next day and headed out into the wild to be free and live off of the land.