Pay R342 for a scenic flight that doubles as a first-flight experience with Accolade Aviation, valued at R684 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a scenic flight and first-flight experience
- Have the chance to fly a small plane under a qualified instructor’s supervision
- Enjoy a scenic flight
- Professional and safe environment
- Located at Aero Park Airfield; on the outskirts of Johannesburg International Airport
- Top quality flight trainer
- Committed team of professionals
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Phillip, 084 510 4146
- Valid for one person
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Resorting to bungee jumping off ridiculously
high bridges, voluntarily being shot out of catapults and riding a fire
breathing dragon to work; man has long been searching for a way to soar the
skies. Indulge your inner Icarus and
find your wings with today’s Groupon: Pay R342 for a scenic flight that doubles
as a first-flight experience with Accolade Aviation.
Committed to providing fledgling flyers with the best, safest and most satisfying flying experience, Accolade Aviation is a highly regarded flight school in Johannesburg. Delivering the best assured flight training this side of gravity, Accolade Aviation offer aspiring pilots all the training and qualifications they need to get their Private Pilot’s License or Commercial Pilot’s License. However, starting with baby steps (or jumps), Accolade Aviation are offering lucky Groupies the chance to spread their metaphorical wings and soar the skies with a stunning scenic flight and first-flight experience.
Whether you’ve always fancied yourself as a bird without wings or you’re as scared to fly as a homebound house cat, one of Accolade Aviation’s highly qualified instructors will take the wheel for the first part of your scenic trip; giving you time to ooh and aah over the sweeping views before giving you a chance to fly the aircraft. Offering more support than a push-up bra and triple the expertise, your qualified guide will take the wheel whenever you feel the pressure; making it a pleasurable, safe and relaxing walk in the clouds.