Riding Experience for Beginner or Intermediate Riders With Picnic at Horse Riding Adventure
- Customisable picnic basket; arranged on booking
- Experience nature from horseback
- Family-friendly experience
- Situated in Cullinan
- Ride is between 1.5 and two hours
Purchase: Two Groupons per person; two additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required: 082 302 6564. 72 hour cancellation policy
Further information: Age restriction: 5 years. Equipment provided. Max weight: 130kg. Customisable picnic basket to be arranged on booking. Ride is between 1.5 and two hours. Groupon does not cover any additional tax or service charges. Picture displayed is a representation. Subject to availability.
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys moonwalking into the sunset. Saddle up with a beginner’s or intermediate horse-riding experience and a picnic for two, four or six people with Adventure Horse Riding.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R508 for an intermediate horse-riding experience and a picnic for two people, valued at R1 080
- Pay R499 for a beginner’s horse-riding experience and a picnic for two people, valued at R1 000
- Pay R980 for a beginner’s horse-riding experience and a picnic for four people, valued at R2 000
- Pay R1 350 for a beginner’s horse-riding experience and a picnic for six people, valued at R3 000
Beginners or semi-experienced riders saddle up a filly before heading out into nature for an outride lasting between 1.5 and two hours then tucking in to a delicious picnic basket. Baskets are arranged on booking and can be customised with a range of delicious foods. Suitable for beginners, the ride is a great experience for outdoorsy families and couples.
More About Adventure Horse Riding
Saddling up a stable of well-trained horses and specialising in guiding groups on scenic outrides, Adventure Horse Riding is situated in Cullinan and operates Monday to Sunday. A relaxed environment for riders and staffed by friendly professionals, a session with Adventure Horse Riding is a great way to experience nature from horseback.