Save 50% on a two, three, four or five-night stay in a six-sleeper including a horse ride experience for 6 people at Alpine Heath Resort
- Save 50% on a two, three, four or five-night stay in a six-sleeper including a horse ride experience
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Professional and friendly staff
- Resort has daily guided hikes, kiddies entertainment program, variety of restaurants
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- One-hour horse ride
- Temperate climate and lush country setting
- Valid for 3 months
- Not available over the Easter weekend of 6 April to 10 April 2012
- Daily Allocations applicable
- Booking essential and subject to availability:036 438 8500 and 036 438 6484
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
A family getaway is great way to boost morale, bring your loved ones together and help you decipher who would be the best to have by your side when the impending zombie apocalypse hits. Bond with your merry clan and save 50% on a one, two, three, four or five-night stay in a six-sleeper including a horse ride experience at Alpine Heath Resort. Choose from the following:
- Pay R2995 for a two-night stay in a six-sleeper and a one-hour horse ride for 6 people, valued at R5990
- Pay R4230 for a three-night stay in a six-sleeper and a one-hour horse ride for 6 people, valued at R8460
- Pay R5465 for a four-night stay in a six-sleeper and a one-hour horse ride for 6 people, valued at R10,930
- Pay R6700 for a five-night stay in a six-sleeper and a one-hour horse ride for 6 people, valued at R13,400
Considered to be one of South Africa's premier conference
and holiday venues, Alpine Heath Resort allows you to relax in the comfort of
an exclusive mountain village nestled in the midst of Northern Drakensberg.
This is an ideal destination for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle and a chance to relax and unwind while basking in the beauty of the natural surroundings. You and your fellow travellers will also be able to enjoy a unique one-hour horse-riding experience, instantly channelling your inner Equestrian.
Warm and elegantly decorated in neutral shades, crisp white
sheets and rich dark wood finishing, your chalet will be your perfect home away
from home. With splendid breathtaking views and stylish living quarters, your
stay at this family-friendly holiday spot will guarantee you leave feeling
revived and refreshed.
"I had my 40th birthday at Alpine with friends and family, the staff were great and it made for a memorable stay. It is a great place for kids with so much to do for everyone and the food was also good." – guest, Graham Petzer
Holiday fact: A woman in Taiwan was determined to turn the famous Pyramids of Giza into hotels. She campaigned for the change by sending green tea in a teapot to every member of the Egyptian Government. They loved the tea but did not change the pyramids into hotels much to the woman’s dismay.