Take a tour back to the 1920s, the prohibition era, where flappers and gangsters sought the finer things in life. Let loose your inner Great Gatsby with a winter warmer meal Chicago's Piano Bar.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R184 for a winter warmer meal for two people, valued at R368
- Pay R368 for a winter warmer meal for four people, valued at R736
- Pay R552 for a winter warmer meal for six people, valued at R1 104
Dining dons tuck into a winter warmer meal consisting of the soup of the day, and the Al Capone meal – a 300g rump steak served with chips and choice of cheese or mushroom sauce. After the meal settle in for live music.
Live music includes:
- Tuesday: JAcques Lagesse - Chicagos Sinatra
- Wednesday: John Dilinger Country Rock and Soul Band
- Thursday: Local is Lekker with Helen Lang
- Friday: GAP 70s 80s 90s Juke Box Band
- Saturday: Southern Comfort Gatsby Glamour Dine and Dance dress up night
- Sundays from 14:00 is HAvana Gas PArty Band DJ Tony and DJ Disco Mike on the Decks later in the evenings.
More About Chicago’s Piano Bar
Flappers and Gatsbys can enjoy Johannesburg’s premiere piano bar, hailed by JoBuzzSA as the “Most Awaited Entertainment Venue of 2013”. With live music every evening from 18:00, patrons can walk directly into the 1920s and stop at the card table to chance their luck, before tucking into a mouthwatering dish.