Couple’s Cooking Classes from Cookit by 5% Green
- Head chef has more than 14 years of experience in the food industry
- Small classes for maximum attention
- Interesting and challenging for both the beginner and the experienced cook
- All classes include non-alcoholic refreshments and a meal
Cooking is a skill everyone should learn, like riding a bike or solving advanced algebra in their head. Up your culinary ante with a selection of Couple’s Cooking Classes from Cookit by 5% Green.
Choose between these options:
- Couple’s Thai Cooking Class
- Couple’s Dim Sum Making Class
- Couple’s Sushi Making Class
On arrival, students are given a copy of the recipes that will be cooked in the class before the head chef answers any questions and aspiring cooks get to work cooking one dish each. With demonstrations of the technical aspects, culinary neophytes can ensure they get everything right, and once the class is over, guests take a seat and tuck in to the meal they have cooked.
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 18:00 to 21:00
- Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00 or 12:00 to 16:00
More About Cookit by 5% Green
Run by Gregg Abell, Cook it by 5% Green provides students with challenging and interesting cooking classes backed by over 14 years of experience in the food industry. Giving every student a chance to get their hands dirty and providing professional demonstrations of the more technical aspects, Cook it by 5% Green helps every aspiring chef to nurture their culinary passion.