Get away this Valentine's Day: Pay R999 for one night’s accommodation for two people, including breakfast and a R100 spa voucher at the luxurious Cybele Forest Lodge and Health Spa (Save 63%)
- Save 63% on one night’s accommodation for two people, including breakfast and R100 spa voucher
- Stay in one of the charming Garden Cottages
- Escape to the coolness of mountain country
- Charming old farmhouse with luxurious décor and modern conveniences
- Spa and heated pools
- Relax on the wide veranda that overlooks the forest
- Explore the 300 acres of forest or pop down to Kruger National Park for the day
- Ideal as a romantic Valentine’s day getaway
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 013 764 9500
- Groupon includes bed and breakfast basics; delicious buffet breakfast
- Booking essential for spa treatments; Groupon includes one R100 spa voucher per room, per visit
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- No children under the age of 10
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Notorious for embarking on wild getaways that involve
swimming with Killer Whales or climbing up canyons in an expensive suit – when
out of their element, city dwellers are known to take their new found freedom a
little too far. Rather than enduring a
paralysing injury, escape to a secluded paradise with today’s Groupon: Pay R999
for one night’s accommodation for two people, including breakfast and a R100
spa voucher at the luxurious Cybele Forest Lodge and Health Spa.
Nestled deep in enchanted forests, a magical night at
Cybele Forest Lodge and Health Spa is just what you need to let go of the
corporate conundrums of city life and indulge your inner forest fairy. Set on 300 acres of African paradise, this
luxury lodge and spa is ideally situated for those looking to explore the
magnificent highlights of Mpumalanga, including the Kruger National Park, Mac
Mac Falls, God’s Window and Pilgrim’s rest.
With echoes of old world charm set against modern
conveniences, Cybele is the prime setting for an idyllic getaway where the
natural shade is cool and the heated pool warm.
In comparison with the wildness of the natural bush, the lodge is warm
and inviting and furnished with antiques, original art and exquisite
fabrics. For a night that would make a billionaire
jealous, enjoy your midsummer night’s dream soaking up the sun with a crisp
drink on the wide veranda or reclining in your luxurious garden cottage that comes complete with walled gardens, a
toasty fireplace, DSTV and a well-stocked refreshment bar.
After waking from a peaceful slumber, awaken your taste buds with the lodge’s full buffet breakfast, including fresh seasonal and poached fruits, toasty muesli, ham and cheeses, scones, croissants and freshly squeezed juices. To put the cream on the coffee, Cybele Forest Lodge’s luxurious spa is offering a R100 ticket to enjoy with any of their treatments. This little haven of serenity offers facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures, waxing and all types of massages.
Thanks to the dream Cybele team for another memorable weekend at their five star establishment. From the friendly service and luxe accommodation to pampering spa treatments and divine food we were covered for an amazing stay – Tanya Kovarsky, guest http://www.cybele.co.za/