Choice of Microsoft Excel Courses from R190 (92% Off)
- Learn to navigate and use excel
- Study from home
Purchase: Five Groupons per person; additional as gifts.
Redemption: To redeem visit: http://advanced.excelwithbusiness.com/ExcelandAdvancedExcel.aspx
Further information: Course conducted in English only The Student/Client may cancel this agreement within 7 (seven) days. Non submission forfeits Groupon. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. 24/7 access for 12 months. Dedicated email 24/7 email support – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excel with Business' Microsoft Excel course uniquely teaches eager students the features of Excel that are critical in business rather than covering everything that the application can do. Having reviewed Excel’s 500 functions, the team has stripped out all business non-essentials and boasts an upfront diagnostic tool to focus your learning even further. Partners with AAT and ICAEW, the online training academy strives to provide effective training with tangible results and a certificate worthy of sticking up on the living room wall. Aided by the Excel test, Groupies and online lecturers will also be able to objectively assess your progress and help you to become an Excel-working ninja.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R190 for Excel with business course, valued at R2 630
- Pay R190 for Advanced excel course, valued at R2 630
- Pay R285 for Excel and advanced excel course, valued at R5 260
What you need to know:
Excel with Business Course:
- Consists of 32 business-focused Excel units
- Syllabus: http://excelwithbusiness.com/Home/Syllabus.aspx
- Can be completed within 12 hours of dedicated study
- Accessible anywhere, anytime within 12 months
- Available in all main versions of Excel (2003, 2007 and 2010)
- Generates a certificate on completion (Useful for CPD fulfilment)
- Taught through a blend of text-based articles, practice spreadsheets, video tutorials and in-depth testing
- Dedicated email support from the experts
Advanced Excel Course:
- Syllabus: http://advanced.excelwithbusiness.com/
- Teaches you ways to make Excel do more of the work for you through the use of cleverer formulas and macros
- Show you how to turn data into reports with unforgettable impact through advanced and original uses of Excel's formatting and graphics features
- Help you design spreadsheets that are much easier to use and far harder to get wrong
- Turn you into an Excel hero with problem-solving ability
- Learn how to create charts and graphics
- Master shortcuts
- Use unique Groupon code at: http://advanced.excelwithbusiness.com/ExcelandAdvancedExcel.aspx
- Once on the website, please follow the instructions given.