Save up to 65% on one, two or four tickets to the Expo 18 Golf Expo
- Save up to 65% on one, two or four tickets to the Expo 18 Golf Expo
- Will showcase what golf has to offer
- Face time with pro golfers
- Find out about cutting-edge golf equipment and gear
- On 27 April 2012, children under 18 are allowed free entry
- Valid for one entry from 27 to 29 April 2012
- Expo 18 Golf Expo dates takes place from 27 to 29 April 2012
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Much like nitrogen, your mom’s beef stroganoff and clouds in the shape of bunnies, the sport of golf is really underrated. Appreciate the fine art of golfing with today’s Groupon: save up to 65% on one, two or four tickets to the Expo 18 Golf Expo.
- Pay R25 for one ticket to the Expo 18 Golf Expo, valued at R50
- Pay R45 for two tickets to the Expo 18 Golf Expo valued at R100
- Pay R70 for four tickets to the Expo 18 Golf Expo, valued at R200
The people involved in the Expo 18 are a bunch
of self-proclaimed golf crazy, club flailing, people-loving, grass-obsessed
free-thinkers who believe that golf is for everyone; not just old men in plaid.
This is why they’ve gone out of their way to organise an expo to prove just
that. At the Coca Cola dome, this golfing expo will showcase exactly what golf
has to offer and whatever queries, questions and misconceptions you may have
about golf will be answered by the trained and overly enthusiastic staff.
Living in rugby-crazed South Africa, explaining to friends and family that you’re a golfer may be tantamount to admitting you have a foot fetish or you like to wear diapers. Invite your loved ones to the expo to show them that golf can be just as interesting and exciting as playing Rugby, minus the casualties and plus the plaid.
Whether you’re a curious newbie or a seasoned veteran, the Expo 18 will have something for everyone. Not content with handing out flyers about the glories of golf, the expo allows every attendee the opportunity to pick up an iron, driver or putter and tee off with the help of a pro. If you’re already a golfer and clued up about Baffys, Banana Balls and Bogeys, you can also enjoy finding out about the most cutting edge equipment and gear from some of the world’s biggest golf brands. One day at Expo 18 is all it will take to open your eyes to the exciting world of golf and get you hooked enough to invest in a tee, putter and plaid making factory.