Save 75% on a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced DJ Course with Lindi Lush at Fabulush DJ Academy
- Save 75% on a Beginner’s DJ Course or an Intermediate or Advanced DJ Course with Lindi Lush
- Beginner’s course: six weeks
- Intermediate or advanced course: eight weeks
- Includes a professional shoot to kick-start your DJ career
- Students who complete the course are guaranteed at least one or two gigs
- Includes use of all equipment except headphones
- Valid for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 342 8591
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Headphones must be provided by the student for hygiene purposes
- Terms and conditions apply
Before DJs, nightclubs were filled with a deafening silence that drew in librarians, library goers and librarian impersonators. Break down the beats with today’s Groupon: a beginner, intermediate or advanced DJ course at Fabulush DJ Academy. Choose from the following:
- Pay R999 for a six-week Beginner’s DJ Course, valued at R4000
- Pay R1750 for an eight-week Intermediate or Advanced Course, valued at R7000
With state-of-the art equipment and highly skilled music-masters with yoda-like patience, the Fabulush DJ Academy churns out bona fide beat-bandits with ease. Whether you’re an almost-pro or someone who thinks a turntable is a merry-go-round for cake, the school caters to students of all levels, aiming to leave you with confidence in your mixing abilities and an exemplary skill.
The basic Beginner’s DJ Course requires little to no knowledge of DJ-ing and is perfect for those seeking to improve their beatmatching. Led by Lindi Lush, the course encourages students to learn at their own pace and improve mixing skills, regardless of their music genre preference. Over the course of six weeks, students will receive one-on-one training and step-by-step guidance on the equipment and techniques needed to loosen up a dance-floor effortlessly. Students gain access to all the school’s equipment, barring headphones, and will be taught how to take their careers to the next level.
Alternatively, if your native tongue is a lyrical one, opt for the intermediate or advanced course. The intermediate course covers advanced beat structures and timing of music, knowledge of music and equipment, professional conduct as a DJ, learning to mix any style of music and the basic do’s and don’ts of the trade. The advanced course looks at the intermediate course in deeper detail, while covering computer and controller knowledge and some other skills which are dependent on the student. Groupies will also be privy to some of DeeJay Lindi Lushes most prized secrets.
After completing the course, Fabulush grants all graduates a
professional photo shoot to kick-start their careers and promote themselves as
professionals. The school also has contracts with some top class clubs which
book students on a regular basis. All graduates are thus guaranteed at least
one or two gigs to help get them on the path to a tuneful victory.