Save up to 77% on a kids, teen or adult month’s Taekwon-do or Cardio Kickboxing membership at Fighting Fit Central
- Get a one month membership at Fighting Fit Central and save up to 77%
- With 22 years’ experience, you’ll learn from the best
- Learn discipline
- Tone up
- Get fit
- Valid for 1 month
- Deal not available to current clients
- Subject to availability
- Booking not essential, but it is recommended to call ahead to check availability: 083 226 1836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per person
- All Classes available at Fighting Fit Central in Emmarentia
- Taekwon-Do classes also available through Magua Taekwon-Do clubs in Kensington, Norwood, Rivonia, Olivedale
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
Legend has it, exercise began when a herdsman in the Ovimbundu tribe started chasing an even-toed Ungulate for several days, while lugging around a 40kg boulder and found out that on his return, not only did he look really good, but the ladies were taking quite a shine to him. Thankfully, exercise is a bit easier with today’s Groupon:
- Pay R99 for a one month adult/teen (ages 13+) Taekwon-do membership, valued at R435
- Pay R99 for a one month kids (ages 5-12) Taekwon-do membership, valued at R385
- Pay R99 for a one month adult/teen (ages 13+) Cardio Kickboxing membership, valued at R375
Going to the gym can be about as exhilarating as plucking out each of your arm hairs individually, as well as being just as painful. If this is your general feeling about all things exercise related, Fighting Fit Central is for you. This studio is a fully set up centre for Taekwon-do and Cardio Kickboxing, with large matted flooring, to soften possible blows. There are also boxing bags, paddle pads, skipping ropes and light weights, among other exercise related goodies. Unlike the Ovimbundu tribe whose primary goal was to catch that Ungulate, Fighting Fit Central’s aim is to make your life better by getting you fit and focussed.
Taekwon-do is a well-known form of martial arts and is ideal in fighting flab and getting fit. On top of that, it also teaches effective self-defence so you don’t have to fumble around with pepper spray every time you’re walking alone in a dark alleyway, which hopefully isn’t as often as you change your socks. Even those who are as flexible as a Royal Guard outside Buckingham Palace will be able to touch their toes after getting into this form of exercise. Those aren’t the only benefits either. Gone are the days of the morning mantra of self-affirmation, because doing Taekwon-do is thought to enhance self-esteem and build confidence.
The Cardio Kickboxing classes are just as beneficial, with a wide range of exercises, fitted into each class. Star-jumps, running, boxing, Taekwon-do, kickboxing as well as stretching and toning make for a fun filled, yet possibly fairly exhausting session, especially if you’ve been a couch potato for most of your life.
Whether you want to become world’s best Taekwon-do artist, desire to get fitter or merely want to have a bit of fun, Fighting Fit Central is for you. You may want to throttle the herdsman who started the exercise trend, but at least you don’t have to hunt even-toed Ungulates to get the workout you desire.