Johannesburg: Accommodation, Breakfast and Massage for Two at Valverde Country Hotel
- Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Certificate of Service Excellence
- Perfect for couples, friends or family.
- 30-min massage included per person for one night stays and 1-hr massage included per person for two night stays
- Ladies get 50% off on airbrush make up trial for all occasions
- Valverde specialises in Spa Treatments, Country Accommodation, sustainable conferencing and memorable weddings
Reservation Reservation required: 010 591 6840 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Groupons will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
Policies 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability. Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 10:00
Rate excludes:All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
Couples swop city views for fresh, country air with a stay for two including breakfast and massage at Valverde Country Hotel.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R735 for a one-night stay for two including a 30-minute massage at the Aloe Vera Spa
- Pay R1 470 for a two-night stay for two including 60-minute massage at the Aloe Vera Spa
In a Superior Double Room, including breakfast and a massage
The Hotel at a Glance
Specialising in sustainable conferencing, memorable weddings and country accommodation, the eco-friendly Valverde Country Hotel offers 25 luxurious, country-style rooms kitted out with African-style décor.
With a Spanish touch and personal treatment, guests can kick back and relax amidst landscaped gardens with waterfalls, laze about the beautiful swimming pool and see the aquaponics farm.
Embracing the trend to go green, Valverde is also a member of Heritage Environmental Management Company. The Hotel offers an a la carte restaurant as well as.
- Salsa Verde a la carte restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday, offering a la carte meals making use of fresh produce from local farmers and give preference to those using organic farming methods
- On-site paintball facilities, and guided bicycle tours
- Swimming pool and aquaponics farm
- Specialises in sustainable conferencing, memorable weddings and country accommodation
Swathing patrons in modern, African-style luxury, the Flower Suites offer everything a couple needs for a romantic country resort getaway.
- King size bed
- Flat-screen TV with satellite channels
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Country-style furniture
- Wi-Fi hotspots in each room
- Maximum number of extra single beds: Two
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults
What to do in Johannesburg
Johannesburg is the second largest city in Africa, with more than three-million people. This bustling metropolis has a wide variety of restaurants, sidewalk cafes, shebeens, shopping malls, parks, museums and monuments, casinos, townships, galleries and nightclubs to keep visitors to the city busy.
Must-do activities include the Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill to find out more about South Africa's turbulent past, sundowners at The Westcliff hotel overlooking the green belt of Johannesburg while listening to the lions roar from the nearby Johannesburg Zoo, shopping at any of the many malls such as Sandton City, Nelson Mandela Square, Rosebank Mall and Soweto's Maponya Mall, and a visit to one of many health and beauty spas, or a walk in one of the many parks.