Pay R149 for a lip-smacking seafood platter for two people at Giovanni Ristorante, valued at R350 (Save 57%)
- Save 57% on a seafood platter for two people
- Calamari, squid heads, line fish, queen prawns, mussels and rice or chips
- Freshly sourced seafood cooked the way you like it
- Warm and welcoming Italian eatery with a 24-hour pizzeria takeaway
- Not valid for 14 February 2012
- Friendly and professional service
- Valid for 2 months; excludes 14 February 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 794 7029
- No takeaways, sit down only
- Excludes gratuity and beverages
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
According to self-proclaimed scholars, some of the world’s most popular ‘famous last words’ seem to make references to seafood. Examples from this intensive research include: “Is this heaven…or a seafood platter?” and “The horror! The horror! Where are my prawns?” Keep your bucket list filled to the brim with seafood goodness when you pay R149 for a lip-smacking seafood platter for two people at Giovanni Ristorante.
Warm and welcoming, Giovanni’s is the ideal place to enjoy a soul-warming spot of seafood. Dedicated to providing all diners with a fun, homely and ultimately delicious dining experience, everyone from fussy foodies with a critic on their shoulder to gastronomical gods with noodles for hair will agree that no other Italian eatery fills a hungry belly quite like the folk at Giovanni Ristorante. With friendly and professional service and a regular maestro in the kitchen, sit back in comfort and await the plate that will change your life.When it comes to their seafood platters – Giovanni’s know just how to select a sizzling community of seafood superstars to populate your platter. Made for two, this platter boasts a selection of calamari, squid heads, line fish, queen prawns, mussels and a serving of rice. Majestic in appearance and delicious beyond belief, seafood platters like this are something to celebrate.