Save up to 70% on a horseback riding lesson for one or two people at Inchanga Stables
- Save up to 70% on a horseback riding lesson for one or two people
- Great way to relax and unwind
- Learn something new
- The perfect outdoor experience
- Professional and friendly trainers
- Perfect as a gift
- Horses and ponies available
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 925 1975
- For children from age five and adults under 90kg
- Class times are dependent on booking and availability
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
The best cowboys are those who know their noble steeds well and can tell when their horse wants to eat, drink from the trough or play a charming game of chess or pin the tail on the owner. Befriend an equine acquaintance and save up to 70% on a horseback riding lesson for one or two people at Inchanga Stables. Choose from the following:
- Pay R59 for a horseback riding lesson for one person, valued at R165
- Pay R99 for horseback riding lesson for two people, valued at R330
At Inchanga Stables, the highly trained horse riding instructors focus on making sure you get the basics right so that you learn to ride safely and correctly, and avoid ending up face first in the bushes. Their horses and ponies are calm, safe and trustworthy ensuring that your ride will be fun and informative, while bringing out your inner cowboy.
Ride solo or grab a par’ner and ride off into the sunset with the comprehensive horseback riding lesson. The benefits of horse riding are endless and include increased concentration, co-ordination, muscle tone, gross motor skills and above all, confidence.
Instead of spending your free time flicking through TV channels or seeing how many burritos you can fit in your mouth while saying the alphabet out loud, get some fresh air, enjoy the great outdoors and learn a new skill. At Inchanga Stables there is nothing but you and your instructor, the blue skies, vast wide open spaces and your trusty steed.