Unlike five-cent coins, inner peace cannot be found on the side of the road and often requires complex negotiations between internal organs, and the signing of thoroughly checked contracts. Don’t get deflected by paperwork and find harmony the easier way when you save up to 73% on beginner's yoga or detox programmes at i.Yoga.
- Pay R142 for a yoga beginner programme, valued at R475
- Pay R190 for a Sattvic detox introduction, valued at R640
- Pay R299 for a complete yoga and detox start-up package, valued at R1115
Detoxing isn’t all about drinking that weird lemon, honey and cayenne pepper juice that some wannabe-gurus like to peddle and eating nothing but cucumber slices. Nestled serenely on Forest Drive in Fourways, i.Yoga styles itself as an urban sanctuary and a detox for the mind and body. Staffed by experienced teachers and masters of the holistic lifestyle, the i.Yoga centre is a haven away from the hustle and bustle of city life and traffic jams.
If just kicking back and soaking up the centres energy isn’t enough of a detox for you, the Sattvic detox introduction, a detox and nutrition course, will teach you everything you need to know to take the healthy principles into your daily life. Running over three weeks, the course includes an introduction to sattvic diet – also known as the yoga diet – which is famed for being better than an entire bottle of kiddie’s vitamins for improving clarity of mind and benefitting the body. The personalised class, assessment and lifestyle and diet adjustment class will help you to blend your new lifestyle seamlessly into your daily shenanigans.
Alternatively, the beginner’s yoga course, which includes both theory and practical, forms a foundation for anyone interested in taking up the holistic practice and wants to know a little bit more about the philosophy of what they’re getting into. The course aims to get you ready for normal group practices, as well as improve your concentration and confidence.If you go for broke and go for the complete yoga and start-up package, you’re looking at creating a whole new life; with all the benefits that regular yoga practice brings, including improved flexibility and serenity, topped off with a newly healthy body and mind.
Three-week Yoga Beginner Programme includes:
- Dosha assessment: find your Ayurvedic constitution and understand what brings balance to you
- One theoretical session
- Four group asana practice
Two-week Sattvic Detox Introduction module includes:
- Dosha assessment and lifestyle and diet alignment
- Two theoretical introduction to Sattvic nutrition and diet sessions
- One sessio on personalised guidelines into teh Sattvic diet lifestyle
Four-week Complete Yoga and Detox Start-up Package includes:
- Dosha, lifestyle and diet assessment
- Introduction to yoga
- Four asana classes
- Introduction to Sattvic nutrition
- Personalised recommendations based on individuals' constitution