Save up to 61% on prawns to share, including wine for two or four people at La Passant Restaurant
- Save up to 61% on prawns to share, including wine for two or four people
- A memorable night of wining and dining
- Friendly and professional service
- Ideal for a night out
- Fresh and quality ingredients
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 784 8577
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
The fact that red play-dough does not taste like strawberries and that most girls do not like bugs are just two of the important lessons people learn in pre-school. Remind yourself of pre-school’s most important lesson and prove that sharing really is caring and save up to 61% on prawns to share, including wine for two or four people at La Passant Restaurant.
- Pay R255 for one kilogram of prawns for two people, including a glass of wine each, valued at R510
- Pay R400 for two kilograms of prawns for four people, including a bottle of wine and rice, chips or salad, valued at R1020
An upmarket, trendy and impressively successful fusion-style eatery on Maude Street, just minutes away from Nelson Mandela Square, La Passant is a favourite among local foodies, trend-setters and tourists alike. Devoted to making the average meal more memorable than a first kiss or the first time you used public transport, it’s not just the delightful interior ambience and fantastic fare that will keep you coming back for more.
Whether it’s you and your special friend, or a whole group salivating for a prawn-flavoured chow down, La Passant can ensure your taste-buds are satisfied. Serving up a kilogram or two of mouth-watering crustaceans, there’s more than enough ocean-flavoured goodness to go around. Seeing as a meal just isn’t complete without something cold and crisp to accompany it, comingle your meal with a delicious glass of wine to make the night truly complete. If there’s more than two of you, top off your meal with a side serving of chips, rice or salad to make sure that no stray-hunger pangs manage to escape the onslaught of sea-flavoured fine-dining.