Pay R275 instead of R550 for a light superficial Lamelle skin peel followed by a Dermo-electroporation Mesotherapy (needle-free) treatment at Lasersense (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a light superficial Lamelle skin peel followed by Dermo-electroporation Mesotherapy (needle-free) treatment for your face
- No pointy objects
- Breakthrough technology
- Revitalise and rehydrate
- Instant lifting, firming and plumping action
- Long-lasting collagen stimulation
- One Groupon per person, one Groupon per visit, additional Groupons may be purchased as gifts
- Booking essential: 011 745 6801
- Customers are advised to wear sunblock regularly after treatment
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00; Saturday 8:00 to 14:00
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
Just like houses, faces require a spring-cleaning every once in a while to discard of dead skin build up blocking vents and passageways. Sweep impurities aside and refresh your face with today’s Groupon: a light superficial Lamelle skin peel followed by Dermo-electroporation Mesotherapy (needle-free) treatment at Lasersense for R275.
Many skin problems are associated with the build-up of dead skin cells. Creating a barrier much like The Great Wall of China, the dead skin build up provokes little to no contact from the outside world, making it difficult for nourishing products to pop by for previously decided upon engagements. Isolated from the outside world, your skin becomes dull and depressed, seeking a prince charming to peel away the depression.
Like a knight in shining armour to a damsel in distress, the Lamelle skin peel will send mischievous dead cells into retreat. Suitable for almost all skin types, the treatment cleanses and removes dead skin cells, clearing clogged pores and opening them up like the world wide web. With pores unblocked, an effective serum is applied, readying your face for the Mesotherapy session.
Unlike needles to haystacks, the Dermo-electroporation Mesotherapy treatment is one administered without any sharp or pointed objects. Even those prone to irrational bouts of verbal diahorrea whenever in the presence of something resembling a needle can rest assured when entering the calm and tranquil health centre. After the skin peel and the application of the serum, expert therapists use a mystical machine to replenish your skin’s resources. As pain-free as a summer breeze, your skin’s water-based channels are utilised to push the revitalising serum into the recesses. Brighter, plumper and healthier than before, your face will warrant envious glances from every on-looker that passes it.
Face your fears: Scientist Irma Liyarr has confirmed that bats are scared of the human face. After studying the behaviours of the animals in daylight for seven years, she confirmed that along with a number of other behavioural discoveries, their adrenaline levels rose each time they were exposed to a human face.