Flight experience for Easter, Birthdays or Father's Day from Lanseria Flight Centre
- Lanseria Flight Centre operates a large fleet of aircraft including the SportsCruiser, Cessna 172 and Cessna 182
- All flights depart from and return to Grand Central Airport
- Briefing by professional instructor
- Experience a bird’s eye view
- Lessons include an introduction to flying, aircraft controls and safety, one-on-one training from a CAA licensed instructor, one flight of 40 minutes and a personalised certificate
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Redemption: Reservation required: 082 4649191 or email@example.com. Cancellation policy applies. Further information: Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
Looking for a new career that literally flies? Then this might be the introduction to a new opportunity. Being a pilot can be one of the greatest career choices and Lanseria Flight Centre has graduate pilots flying for some of the World's major airlines: Emirates, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Qatar, Singapore Airways and SAA to name a few. Set your sights on being a true pilot with an Introductory Flying Lession or Scenic Flights from Lanseria Flight Centre.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R1 699 for an Introductory Flying Lesson for one person, valued at R3 400
- Pay R1 899 for an Introductory Flying Lesson for two people, valued at R3 800
- Pay R2 199 for Scenic Flights for three people, valued at R4 400
Aspiring pilots kitted out in their most comfortable, cool clothing with covered footwear for a lesson in flight starting with a comprehensive preflight briefing before climbing into the Cessna 172 and enjoying a 40-minute flight at the controls. No flying experience is necessary as flights are undertaken under the guidance of a fully qualified instructor. The instructor will safely demonstrate and monitor the handling of the Sportcruiser, Cessna 172 or Cessna 182.
- Introduction to flying, aircraft controls and safety
- One-on-one training from a CAA licensed instructor
- One flight of 40 minutes
- Personalised certificate
Scenic Flight includes:
- Overfly area of your choice provided it is in vicinity of Grand Central Aiport
- Fly with CAA licensed instructor, Charter Pilot
- One flight of 40-minutes
- Front-seat passenger will have an introduction to flying and
- Aircraft controls
More About Lanseria Flight Centre
South Africa’s top flight training school, Lanseria Flight Centre is a dedicated aviation academy recognised by top international airlines for the highest standard in pilot training, conveniently situated at Grand Central Airport. Offering ground school training, private pilot licence, commercial pilot licence, airline pilot licence, simulator, cadet pilot, corporate sponsored pilot and helicopter training, Lanseria Flight Centre offers something for everyone.