Pay R249 for a Garra.Rufa Fish treatment, foot wash, manicure and pedicure at Lavello Beauty Clinic, valued at R620 (Save 60%)
- Save 60% on a foot wash, manicure and pedicure and Garra.Rufa Fish treatment
- The perfect one-hour pamper session
- Lavello Beauty Clinic is one of only five salons in Gauteng that offers the real Garra.Rufa Fish treatments
- Garra.Rufa Fish are imported from Turkey
- Enjoy a revitalising foot wash and manicure and pedicure with polish
- Experience a hugely beneficial 30-minute Garra.Rufa Fish treatment
- Benefits of Garra.Rufa treatment may include: relief from psoriasis; relief from eczema; promoting relaxation and feelings of wellbeing; promotes blood circulation which may aid some medical conditions such as diabetes and Raynauds syndrome; smooth beautiful skin
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 426 9963 or 076 812 6738
- Five Groupons per person; one Groupon per person per visit
- Additional Groupons to be used on separate visits or given as gifts
- Bookings for individuals only, please note no group bookings
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon redeemable as per spa hours
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
According to coffee stained history books, even cavemen used to take the time out for the odd foot pampering. Using piranha pools to get rid of dead skin, bubbling mud springs to detox and rubbing feet against a shaved mammoth to exfoliate – tending to their footy tension helped them cope with the harsh elements. Treat your feet with today’s more modern Groupon: Pay R249 for a Garra.Rufa Fish treatment, foot wash, manicure and pedicure at Lavello Beauty Clinic.
Tending to clients and feet alike much like a mommy mammoth would her mini mammoth; the talented team of beauty therapists at Lavello Beauty Clinic know just what it takes to rid your body of unwanted stress and undesirable dead skin particles. With book-loads of beauty know-how and the experience to boot, surrender fragile feet to their highly skilled hands and get ready to enjoy a rather regal foot pampering session.
If you’re wondering what a Garra.Rufa fish is and why you would let it near your feet; well, the Garra.Rufa fish is probably wondering the same about you. Affectionately referred to as the nibble fish, the Garra.Rufa fish is one of nature’s own natural exfoliators. Zipping around from heel to toe, this hungry little fish nibbles the dead, dry or unhealthy skin off your feet; leaving you with baby-soft stompers and a great story to tell your friends. Besides soft feet, this incredible treatment is also effective in providing relief from psoriasis and eczema while promoting relaxation and blood circulation.Once you’re sporting soft and relaxed feet, enjoy a refreshing foot wash and a beautifying manicure and pedicure. Concluding this highly relaxing episode with a pretty layer of polish, your feet might look good enough to eat – well, maybe to the Garra.Rufa fish.