Get three of your favourite winter coats dry cleaned at your choice of Levingers outlets for R157,50 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on dry cleaning three of your winter coats
- Three coats, blazers, jackets or a combination
- Get your coats ready for winter
- Groupon redeemable for up to one month
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed voucher only
- Standard Levingers Dry Clean & Shoe Clinic in-store terms and conditions apply
- Only available at Hyde Park, Sandton City, Fourways, Benmore, Lonehill, Chilli Lane, Kyalami, Eastgate, Bedford Village
- Only one Groupon per person
There are two types of people on the planet: Those who like winter and those who don’t. Winter on the other hand doesn’t care about either of these types and makes their noses and toes freeze regardless. Whether you’re pro or anti winter, your best defence is your winter coat. Get three of your favourite winter coats, jackets or blazers dry cleaned in time for the cold for R157,50 at Levingers Dry Clean & Shoe Clinic.
They’ve been tucked away for months, twelve to be exact, unless you’ve visited the North Pole recently. In this time coats are bound to have had a few moths take up residence in them, collected dusts in the pockets and perhaps grown extra fur. Shake off last year’s winter and have them ready and clean for the cold months ahead.
Remember to check your pockets before sending the coats to Levingers. The staff have a collection of love letters, till slips, “meet me at 8” notes, foreign money and even an engagement ring. The engagement ring has left them baffled for some time now and if the owner is reading this, they’d like to know whether you’d like it back or not?
Feel free to take your selection of three coats to the following Levingers branches:
011 327 7655
011 883 7681
011 465 3563
011 783 3112
011 465 0666
011 234 8061
011 466 2353
011 616 8809
011 455 1276
Coat fact: In 1902 a very spoilt rich girl demanded that her father have coats made for the coat rack in her doll house. No doll ever wore the coats and today they sit in a museum in Berlin. Because of the rarity of the coats, they are often sent out to get dry cleaned. They often get lost at the dry cleaner.