Water-Powered Jet Board Flight from Lift Jet Board
- 30-minute lesson
- Travel 10 metres high
- Locally manufactured - the most affordable water jet board currently available
- The new trend in water and extreme sports
- Vaal River, Vereeniging
Spout jets shoot from beneath your feet, launching you from the water's surface, over boats and wildlife. But the experience doesn't hinge on magic or a bribe slipped to Aquaman. Instead, Lift Jet Board's licensed instructors teach you how to control their boards using your body weight and knees. Your feet are strapped into the wakeboard style bindings - the board is propelled by a powerful 170hp Yamaha jet ski.
Choose from these options:
- Pay R375 for a Lift Jet Board experience for one person, valued at R750
- Pay R675 for a Lift Jet Board experience for two people, valued at R1 500
- Pay R1 199 for a Lift Jet Board experience for four people, valued at R3 000
Instructors teach Lift Jet Board users the skills to travel nearly 10 metres high in a 30-minute lesson. The boards let their operators reach speeds up to 30 kilometres per hour when towed by a jet ski or chased by an amorous whale.
More About Lift Jet Board
Lift Jet Board is a water jet board manufactured in South Africa. It straps to your feet and allows the rider to fly up to 10 metres in the air. They do product sales and have a rental option that allows clients to try this amazing product. Lift jet board is the new trend in water and extreme sports. The water jet board is available for purchase - please enquire. Click here for more details.