Pay R175 for a live and dry blood analysis, including blood type screening, an eating and lifestyle plan and a complimentary Yoga 4 Kids class at Magnificent Health, valued at R580 (Save 68%)
- Save 68% on a live and dry blood analysis , including blood type screening and an eating and lifestyle plan
- Includes one Yoga 4 Kids complimentary introduction class
- Includes a 5% discount voucher for purchases at Magnificent Health Parkhurst
- Amazing live blood analysis tool to determine nutritional and dietary needs of each individual
- Receive suggestions about diet, lifestyle and supplements; get your body to optimum balance
- Suitable for all ages
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 887 4900
- Cancellation policy applies
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Looking after your body is as much of a responsibility as picking peas out of a child’s nose or not staying in bed for that extra hour. Luckily, unlike so many responsibilities, keeping your body in tip-top shape doesn’t have to be unpleasant or time-consuming. Make sure all is good under the hood with today’s Groupon: Pay R175 for a live and dry blood analysis, including blood type screening, an eating and lifestyle plan and a complimentary Yoga 4 Kids class at Magnificent Health.
With a passion for holistic health and enlightening individuals one treatment at a time, Magnificent Health is geared towards assisting tired bodies and minds in finding their ultimate wellness. With a passion for promoting the benefits of physical and mental balance; owner and founder, Nepheritie Naidoo is on a mission to reach as many belligerent bodies and tired minds as possible with her proficiency in holistic therapy and live blood analysis.
With your one-hour Live Blood Analysis – aka your blood’s big screen debut – a small drop of blood is placed onto a slide which is placed under a microscope and projected onto a large screen. By studying your individual blood structure, the technician can tell you how your blood compares to healthy balanced blood while screening your blood’s characteristics; giving you the opportunity to receive suggestions about diet, lifestyle and supplements that can have your body functioning better than Chuck Norris at a bar brawl.To make the deal sweeter, receive a healthy eating and lifestyle plan along with a complimentary Yoga 4 Kids introductory class for your little one as well as a blood-type screening.