Save up to 75% on specialised Counselling sessions for Compulsive Eating, Stress Management, Self-confidence or Anger Management at Mayo Clinic
- Save up to 75% on specialised counselling sessions for compulsive eating, stress management, self-confidence or anger management
- Choose one, two or three 90-minute sessions
- All sessions are with qualified counsellor, Sophia
- Learn how to understand and control compulsive eating habits
- Handle stress better, understand your stress levels and increase productivity
- Gain confidence by challenging negative thoughts and improving how you view yourself
- Leading day clinic with world class facilities
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 117 0430
- One Groupon per person per visit
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies, but 1 reschedule permitted
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
While best friends, household pets and friendly bartenders can prove great listeners, there comes a time when you need better advice than a friendly hug or a meow can provide. Gain some insight from a professional when you save up to 75% on one, two or three specialised counselling sessions for compulsive eating, stress management, self-confidence or anger management at Mayo Clinic.
- Pay R560 for one 90-minute counselling session for compulsive eating, stress management, self-confidence or anger management, valued at R1400
- Pay R840 for two 90-minute counselling sessions for compulsive eating, stress management, self-confidence or anger management, valued at R2800
- Pay R1050 for three 90-minute counselling sessions for compulsive eating, stress management, self-confidence or anger management, valued at R4200
Secure your sanity with an insightful counselling session at the Mayo Clinic. Led by qualified counsellor, Sophia; a 90-minute session might be all you need to get your life back on the straight and narrow. Whether you’re too keen on the crisps, lacking self-confidence or you require a professional prod to get your life on track, select one, two or three 90-minute counselling sessions for the following problems:
Control Compulsive Eating sessions cover the following topics: It’s not what you eat it it’s what’s eating you; Learn the difference between mouth Hunger and stomach hunger; Divorce the compulsive love affair with food; Learn to nurture and reward yourself in a healthy manner; Stop using food as a tranquilizer; The fat me vs. the thin me; Cognitive behaviour techniques; Manage food addiction; Reverse negative thinking towards food and finally, A dialogue with fat.
Stress Management sessions begin with a stress management evaluation followed by testing and evaluating of the five different levels of stress. Pin-point the areas of stress in your work environment and in turn get expert advice on how to increase your productivity and potential while learning techniques to help you better handle stress that comes your way. Finally, sit with Sophia while you explore and assess your five stress levels – stress, burnout, depression, anxiety and anger.
Self-confidence: Touching on self-critical thoughts, assertiveness and how to challenge negative thoughts, travel below the surface and discover the roots of your low self-confidence; a necessary thought before moving upwards and onwards.
Anger Management: If minor menaces have you fuming like antique steam train, the anger management counselling session covers topics like understanding anger, what triggers your anger, disadvantages of anger, angry thoughts and consequences, goals of anger management, plans for success and finally, challenging anger into healthier options.