Hot Stone Full Body Massage, Foot Massage and Scrub From R196 at Mmathibedi Eco Spa (Up to 70% Off)
- Organically developed products that reduce the impact to environmental damage
- Variety of beauty and wellness treatments available
- Africology, Barbor and Environ products
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional may be bought as a gift.
Redemption: Reservation required: 011 051 7519, 076 622 0522 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
Further information: Valid Monday to Sunday. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
Bodies are known to misbehave when not looked after, tripping over imaginary staircases and purposefully getting their fingers stuck in draws to get attention. Tame tantrum-throwing bodies with a hot stone massage with a foot scrub and massage for one or two people at Mmathibedi Eco Spa.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R196 for a hot stone massage for one person, valued at R490
- Pay R259 for a hot stone massage with a foot scrub and massage for one person, valued at R740
- Pay R444 for a hot stone massage with a foot scrub and massage for two people, valued at R1 480
Integrating long strokes with the placement of heated basalt stones placed on specific parts of the body, hot stone massage helps to soothe stressed sinews and re-energise the body. Patrons also have the option to add a foot scrub and massage to smoothen out rough hells and revitalise pedal appendages.
More About Mmathibedi Eco Spa
Nestled in the heart of Midrand, Mmathibedi Eco Spa’s quiet and tranquil setting is the perfect spot for indulging in a day of total peace and wellness of body and soul. Making use of eco-friendly products, the Mmatebedi Eco Spa is an exclusive and truly African spa, intent on practising responsible environmental care. With an interior comprising of African décor, you’ll be comfortably absorbed into the spa’s atmosphere and start feeling like an African princess before your treatment even begins.