Pay R499 for one session, R1699 for six sessions OR R1399 for eight sessions of stretch-mark removal at Slimmer’s Paradise (save up to 80%)
- Save up to 80% on stretch-mark removal sessions
- Pay R499 for one session, valued at R1000
- Pay R1699 for six sessions, valued at R5000
- Pay R1399 for eight sessions, valued at R7000
- Reduce red stretch marks and diminish appearance of white marks
- Clearer skin with a smooth, natural texture
- Improved tone and texture
- Chic and comfortable beauty salon
- Friendly and professional therapists
- Ideal for post-pregnancy or post-weight gain stretch marks
- Groupon redeemable 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 501 3602
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
To add to the inconvenience of having to shave wooly legs, paint your face every morning and pull off an amazing parallel park, women must also bear the awful stigmata most commonly known as the stretch mark. Feel confident in flaunting your feminine curves, sans boy-wizard-type scars, with up to 80% off stretch-mark removal sessions at Slimmer’s Paradise.
Life as a woman can be pretty unfair. Besides all that pressure to pamper yourself until you resemble a porcelain doll, there’s the curse of stretch marks – an affliction which is practically unpreventable. Luckily, thanks to Slimmer’s Paradise, a chic and comfortable aesthetics salon, and their very effective little laser friend, there is a cure.
While no treatment can completely eliminate those pesky scars, the laser treatment used at Slimmer’s Paradise can zap them to a severely faded version of their former evil selves. With the ability to diminish the appearance of red stretch marks by reducing the redness and treating the inflammation, each session lightens the mortifying marks while improving the tone and texture of your surrounding skin. White stretch marks are the real villains in this situation. Harder to remove than red wine stains and incredibly clingy, each session will reduce the appearance and smooth the skin around the marks, both decreasing the appearance significantly and giving you the confidence you deserve.
Laser fact: Unbeknownst to most mortal humanoids, lasers have been used for beautification purposes for hundreds of years; most prominently by the earthworms from Planet Sxitz who use them to decorate their skin with swirls and polka dots.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories