Save up to 65% on an Africology Sun Goddess facial or a mani and pedi or a Rhythm back massage or a combo of all three at Pabala Beauty House
- Save up to 65% on an Africology Sun Goddess facial or a mani and pedi or a Rhythm back massage or a combo of all three
- Soothing facial
- 30-minute Rhythm back massage
- Relax and unwind
- Soft, supple, wrinkle-free skin
- Rid yourself of tension and stress
- Authentic African experience
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 787 7000
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
The body, face and appendages sometimes behave like bickering siblings, all vying for your parental attention by acting out and crying wolf. Choose which one you secretly love the most or opt to spoil them all equally and save up to 65% on an Africology Sun Goddess facial or a mani and pedi or a Rhythm back massage or a combo of all three at Pabala Beauty House. Choose from the following:
- Pay R87.50 for a rhythm back massage, valued at R250
- Pay R122.50 for a manicure and pedicure, valued at R350
- Pay R140 for an Africology Sun Goddess facial, valued at R400
- Pay R299 for an Africology Sun Goddess facial, a mani and pedi and a Rhythm back massage, valued at R1000
Pabala, a Sotho word meaning original beauty, is an upmarket beauty house that specialises in beauty treatments aimed to rejuvenate, revitalise and refresh your body and mind. The highly creative and professionally trained Pabala Beauty House therapists will work their nimble, magical fingers to ensure you are transported to the utmost level of relaxation. Pabala Beauty House is known for their indulgent 30-minute Rhythm back massage which is an authentic African massage that merges Eastern and Western styles aimed at relieving chronic pain, deep stress and muscle tension.
The Africology Sun Goddess facial is a de-stressing, anti-ageing cell renewal care treatment that is rich in natural oils, lubricating the skin, restoring elasticity and softness, combating aging and promoting a healthy glow. Hands and feet are the true troopers of the body; without them you would be lost, typing office emails with your funny bone and walking around on your ears – which would surely complicate things. Spoil your hands and feet with the indulgent manicure and pedicure which will soften, smooth and moisturise your talons and tootsies to perfection.
“The Rhythm back massage is truly relaxing and therapeutic. I am also amazed at the attention and professionalism of the staff and how comfortable they made me feel.” – Jody Williams
Beauty fact: It was Victoria Girard in Monaco who patented a seaweed beauty treatment made from only seaweed in 1944. She would cover her face in this green sea plant, believing it would soften and revitalise her skin. Victoria looked ridiculous and frightened small children, but her skin remained supple and youthful until she died at the ripe age of 150.