Tables at fine-dining restaurants are known for their fancy white-linen outfits, unlike tables in home kitchens, which are notorious for going nude. Dress up in your best attire for a five course set menu at Parc Fermé.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R585 for a five course set menu for two
- Pay R1 116 for a five course set menu for four
- Pay R1 620 for a five course set menu for six
Experience the ultimate in fine dining without breaking the bank, with an exquisite five course set menu prepared by a Mauritian chef at Parc Fermé.
- Curried lentil soup with tomato and coriander bruschetta
- Crab salad marinated with fresh herbs and extra virgin olive oil
- Pan fried catch of the day served with zucchini compote topped with a clam and bouillabaisse sauce
- Roast peppered rump medallion with butternut gratin, sautéed green beans and red wine jus
- Traditional malva pudding served with crème anglaise
More About Parc Fermé
Situated beneath the Michelangelo Towers in Sandton, Parc Fermé exudes elegance and sophistication. Chandelier dining blends with a calm environment to give diners a relaxing up-market experience. The restaurant pops with red accents set against a black and grey colour scheme. Skilfully blending Mauritian, French and Asian cuisine, Parc Fermé provides diners with a new culinary experience whilst adhering to excellent service standards.
8 Maude Street Sandton 2010Get Directions