Pay R149 instead of R600 for a general hypnotherapy session OR pay R300 instead of R900 for a hypnotherapy package to quit smoking with Taylor-Broun Hypnotherapy (save up to 75%)
- Save up to 75% on a general hypnotherapy session OR a quit smoking hypnotherapy package
- Pay R149 instead of R600 for a general hypnotherapy session (save 75%) OR pay R300 instead of R900 for a hypnotherapy package to quit smoking (save 67%)
- Effective way to change habits
- Hypnosis activates “mind over matter” path to success
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 448 1483
- Six Groupons per purchase: two usable per person (one per visit), four as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Quit smoking package consists of 3 sessions
- Duration of each session is dependent on individual and at therapists discretion
- Results are not guaranteed within the first 3 sessions
Like all whirlwind adventures, journeying through the subconscious often means hitting a few speed bumps, realising you can overcome it and then stepping out into the conscious triumphantly. Ease your journey with a skilled hypnotherapist with today’s Groupon: save up to 75% on a general or quit smoking hypnotherapy session with Rhodes Taylor-Broun Hypnotherapy.
With 38 years’ experience in taming and training the subconscious mind, Taylor Broun is a skilled brain magician, using hypnotherapy for a variety of wellness issues. Choose from two sessions with today’s deal, zoning in on whether your addiction to resembling a chimney has gotten out of hand, or the general hypnosis session for taking back control of your life.
Unlike the pocket watch-swinging stereotypes that most shy away from in fear of being turned into a quacking duck, Taylor-Broun’s hypnotherapy sessions are soothing and relaxed. Taking into account your personal goals, sessions are tailor-made to suit your needs, meaning that time spent in the company of Taylor-Broun is as long as the therapist deems necessary. With the general session, Groupon-grippers can benefit from hypnosis encouraging weight-loss, loss of compulsive behaviours, age reversal, phobia release and pain management, amongst a variety of others. The session can also cause positive change in physical ailments, emotional issues, and mental abilities and influence that strange desire you have to put your pen down on the right sight of the table only.
However, if people often mistake you for a fireplace, you’re probably in this for the hypnotherapy package to quit smoking. Comprised of three sessions, each treatment is designed to empower, change habits and take back control of your life, leaving you kicking the habit for good. With less time spent on smoke breaks and those minutes collected to form a good few hours, that time you were looking for to complete your sock puppet trapeze-act is finally within reach.
Hypno-hype: Sometime in the 90’s an underground hypnosis cult was formed where people would regularly gather to act like rabbits or moo like cows. Unfortunately, during one gathering, everyone present was hypnotised, leaving no-one to call off the therapy. Some mooing-cow-people are still on the loose.