Pay R 4725 per person sharing for a three night Big 5 experience; including dinner, bed and breakfast at The Bush House in Madikwe Game Reserve, valued at R 9 450 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a three night Big 5 experience with dinner, bed and breakfast per person sharing
- Less than 4 hours drive from Johannesburg
- Your home away from home
- Owner managed
- Malaria Free
- Groupon valid until 10 December 2011, excludes school holidays 23 September 2011 to 10 October 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 373 7300
- This Groupon is per person sharing
- Minimum two adults per room
- Minimum of three nights’ stay
- Child rates apply for all ages
- For new bookings only
- Groupon includes accommodation, dinner and breakfast only
- Groupon excludes park fees, drinks, afternoon tea, laundry, any camp activities and any items of person nature
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Wearing too much leopard print, suddenly joining a drum circle and using your cats to enact the pride rock scene from the Lion King – are all signs that your wild little heart is pining for the African bush. Enjoy your own Big 5 experience with a three night stay for two; including dinner, bed and breakfast for R4725 at The Bush House lodge in Madikwe Game Reserve.
Overlooking over 750 square kilometres of untamed Bushveld, the Bush House is where luxury meets the wild. Whether you’re a keen safari-surfer ready to bundu-bash in the wild or a tentative townie curious to experience their first truly African trek, The Bush House is the perfect game lodge for your stay. While providing you with a warm and welcoming base camp complete with all the modern conveniences you desire, the Bush House also allows you the freedom to explore their nature trails and experience the abundant wildlife and many charms of the Bushveld.
The Bush House is not your typical game lodge. Whether it’s the curious sense that you’ve arrived home or the niggling desire to take your shoes off; the lodge is a warm and inviting old farmhouse residence where each guest is treated with the utmost respect and attentiveness and that indefinable ‘extra touch’ is provided in abundance.
Each room is decked out in tasteful trimmings with percale bed linen and towels so fluffy they make stroking a bunny feel like you’re exfoliating. Savour the sensational Bushveld cuisine and delicious breakfasts or lounge around the pool or in the large shaded garden that overlooks one of the best waterholes in the reserve. Whether you go wild-life spotting at the watering hole, on the daily safari or along the private nature trail, the reserve houses one of the biggest elephant populations in South Africa and of course, the famous big five.
Check out fact: An obscure hotel called The Mongoose Manor got inspiration for its name from the fact that the building, which used to be a toy gun factory, was the first business ever to hire a mongoose and give it a desk.