Pay R220 for an A3 print OR Pay R388 for an A2 canvas print OR Pay R637 for an A1 canvas print OR Pay R970 for an A0 canvas print (save 58%)
- Save 58% on a Digital Canvas Print
- Artwork can be supplied in JPEG, Coral Draw or Photoshop format or as a high-resolution photograph
- Mounted on a standard 25mm thick wooden frame
- Turn your photographs into art
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 887 1392
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday
- Groupon also redeemable via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email must include full contact details, photo or artwork and Groupon
- Please allow up to 14 days for completion of order
- Groupon does not include delivery but can be added at standard courier rate
Attempting to turn your photographs into versatile high-art could mean cutting them up into puzzle pieces or strapping them to a bouncy ball with rubber bands. Of course, the bouncy photo might attract neighbourhood poodles and unless they’re bad photographs, you probably shouldn’t cut them to pieces. Get the versatility and artistic merit without risking tooth-marks or paper-cuts and save 58% on a canvas print from P3 Printing and Design.
Even before dinosaurs finally decided to make way for smaller, less lethal animals, people have been decorating their caves, cardboard boxes and four-story mansions with pretty pictures of scenery and friends. With the advent of the camera, creating stick-man chalk drawings is usually left to three-year olds when mom’s not around and most people choose to freeze their favourite moments on film and pixels. Though photographs are more realistic, they usually end up stuffed in a musty album or pinned to the fridge under last month’s grocery list. Almost like eventually figuring out the right answer to that tricky algebraic equation, P3 Printing and Design has the perfect solution for show-casing your pretty pictures: high-quality canvas prints.
Like the imitation Mona Lisa, complete with inked-on moustache you sometimes see in college dorms, a canvas print has all the pizazz of a painted portrait and that personal touch that just makes it so much better than stuffy Renaissance art. Whether it’s a snapshot of your nephew’s first birthday or an abstract fine-art shot of said nephews first teeth, printed with only the best inks on a thick, damage resistant canvas not only will it look better, but it’ll last practically forever. Unlike normal prints, canvas prints ensure that the bright colours of your nephew’s onesie are guaranteed not to fade to pastel. Not even the harsh UV of day or the dirt of a thousand sticky fingers will be able to damage your new piece of art and even if someone does lay sticky fingers on it, all it takes is a wipe-down with a damp cloth to get it clean again.
With only a few not-so-expert clicks of a button, a canvas print could be yours, just waiting to take its place on the feature wall you’ve been trying to create. The only difficult part of the process will be picking which photograph deserves to be immortalized on canvas. Whether you choose an A0 so that even your neighbours will be able to see it from their living room, it’ll look better than any Michelangelo in its snazzy wood frame.
Sit back, send them an e-mail with your super awesome photograph attached and just tap your foot impatiently until your new artwork can be collected
Photographic Fact: The first canvas print ever printed was an A5 print of a bespectacled woman in front of an ice-cream parlour, holding a bunch of pineapples. This print is now on display in the Raptor Creek Museum of Photography.