Pay R675 for an eyebrow and makeup grooming workshop OR Pay R585 for a full makeup kit from Alila Professional Makeup (save up to 65%)
- Save up to 65% on an eyebrow and makeup grooming workshop OR a full makeup kit
- Workshop includes makeup pack containing: eyeliner, foundation of your choice, mascara, two shades of eye-shadow and lipstick
- Full makeup kit contains: eyeliner, lip-liner, mascara, two tubes of lip-gloss, five-shade eye-shadow pallet, smoky-eye pack and shimmer dust
- Hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic makeup
- High-quality products
- Expert instructors
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking for workshop essential and subject to availability: 011 706 1111
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday
Before they invented crème eye-shadow and long-stay lipstick, women would paint their faces with crushed berries, powdered lime-stone and egg yolk whenever they decided to paint the village gathering point red. Of course, mulberry stained lips and faces powdered with deadly-nightshade are so last century. Get the tips and tools to maintain your mug the right way and save up to 65% on an eyebrow and makeup grooming workshop OR for a full makeup kit from Alila Professional Makeup.
Sometimes, being confronted by the coloured gels, foam triangles and assorted fuzzy brushes of a makeup kit can leave you flopping back onto your chair in a blurry haze of confused distress. Which shade of eye-shadow goes with rouge lipstick? How exactly do catwalk divas create those sultry, smoky eyes? The eyebrow and makeup grooming workshop is designed to teach you how to create a New Face™; whether it’s fixing splotchy complexions or learning how to smudge eye-liner to smokey perfection.
Alternatively, if you’re as familiar with your foundation as you are with alphabet, maybe you’re just looking to boost your makeup kit. Alila Professional cosmetics are the newest and most exciting addition to Kaleidoscope Cosmetic’s family. Hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic, the products won’t block your pores and shouldn’t cause any sneezing fits. With five different shades of eye-shadow, smoky eye pack and mascara, you can create dazzling peepers that would stop anyone in their tracks or ensure your face is camera-ready for your next night on the town.
With all care of a family business and the fresh, funky synergy of a dynamic cosmetic powerhouse, Alila Professional Makeup is all about ensuring that you never have to put up with crumbly clownish makeup or the horror of not knowing what to do with those brushes in your makeup kit.
Shadowy Fact: The 2009 Scum-Chic Fashion Show in New York centred around creating dirty, damaged and shredded looks. The runway was styled after the underside of a bridge and some of the accessories included takeaway boxes and broken cellphones.