Pay R99 for any chicken or veg main dish with any rice side or naan bread for 2 people sharing for your authentic Indian fix at Banjaara Broadacres, valued at R200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on any chicken or veg main dish with any rice side or naan bread for 2 people sharing at Banjaara Broadacres, valued at R200
- Authentic Indian cuisine
- Over 2 decades of experience preparing traditional Indian food
- Perfect as a night out for 2
- Genuine Indian atmosphere and interiors
- Delicately spiced dishes, each with its own character
- Tender meats that are wonderfully flavoured
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 465 8326
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Grouponl valid Monday to Thursday, and Sundays
- Excludes any lamb dish, prawn dish, veg rice or whole chicken tandoori
- Groupon valid for 2 people
- Groupon valid for Broadacres branch only
- Maximum of two Groupons per table
- Sit down only
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Authenticity is no joke, a replica of the Mona Lisa by a Ukrainian done in colouring crayons would never measure up to its real life counterpart, similarly clogs manufactured in Taiwan would never click-clack in the same way. The people who prepare your meals should be treated with the same scrutiny, and today’s Groupon ensures that , pay R99 for any chicken or veg main dish with any rice side or naan bread for 2 people sharing at Banjaara Broadacres to get your authentic Indian fix.
Banjaara is about as close as you can get to India without boarding a plane and getting a Bindi on your forehead. Located in the unsuspecting environs of Broadacres, Fourways, you’ll find the best, and most authentic Indian cuisine this side of the Taj Mahal and, as is the effect of seeing the famous monument, tasting their food is truly a life changing experience. The team at the iconic restaurant have been preparing traditional Indian dishes for the better part of two decades and their experience and dedication can be seen and tasted in every dish.
In the same way that a Ferrari would be far less alluring if it didn’t have seats, Banjaara would not be nearly as enticing were it not for its vibrant atmosphere and captivating interior. Every corner of the restaurant is clad in traditional décor and authentic Indian music plays throughout the evening and by the time you’re ready to leave you’ll be convinced that you’re headed back out into the busy streets and blazing heat of Bombay. Many people head to India hoping for a spiritual awakening, before you break the bank and board a plane, head to Banjaara for a taste awakening and you might just change your mind.
Competitive fact: Every year, just before Thanksgiving, many Americans flock to the grassy shores of Jersey for the annual Tiddlywinks Championships. Although often considered a frivolous children’s game, Tiddlywinks is taken very seriously by competitors and on more than one occasion has led to heated debate and light open-hand slap fights.