Pay R47.50 for any signature lunch menu item up to the value of R95, including a Ceres sparkling juice at The Local Grill (save 50%)
- Save 50% on any signature lunch menu item, including a Ceres sparkling juice
- Superior quality and top-class service
- Field to Fork certified which means simple wholesome produce sourced from local farms and suppliers
- Family-friendly and great atmosphere
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon redeemable for lunch Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 14:30
- Maximum two Groupons per table
- Groupon redeemable for three months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon valid for Parktown North, Hurlingham Manor and Birchwood branches only
- Booking essential: Parktown North, 011 880 1946; Hurlingham Manor, 011 886 8866; Birchwood, 011 897 0022
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Multiples available for purchase
- Groupon valid for one Ceres Sparkling juice beverage only
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Groupon does not included gratuity
When meat met poultry it was instant rivalry. Enter sea food and vengeful vegetables and chaos ensued. After a full-scale food-fight, only the finest produce were left standing and none of them knew where to go until a mysterious dimpled ranger rode up and proposed “you poor souls best follow me”. End your quest to find the freshest free-range meat and natural produce with today’s Groupon: any signature lunch menu item up to the value of R95, including a Ceres sparkling juice at The Local Grill.
The Local Grill is said to be the only grill that has
food queuing up in order to experience its sensational sizzle. Often listed alongside money-growing trees
and mozzarella fountains as a miraculous entity, diners hold The Local Grill in
the highest esteem for a number of reasons:
in addition to its top-class service, gorgeous décor and family-friendly
ideals, the grill is renowned for its meticulous methods of aging and seasoning
their steak and their dedication to stocking only the finest and freshest
home-sourced natural produce.
For lunch specials that are indeed special, pick any signature lunch menu item up to the value of R95 from the ‘field to fork’ menu. For scintillating salads fresher than a cucumber on a skiing holiday, munch on a slow roasted salad with semi-dried tomatoes and sweet peppers, marinated in olive oil, sweet basil dressing, with a toasted ciabatta roll or a chicken haloumi salad fashioned from crispy greens and topped with a tender chicken breast and haloumi cheese.
For something light and different, try the potato
dumplings served with crushed peas, crispy Parma ham and parmesan shavings or
the smoked salmon served on corn blini and nestled in a bed of rocket, avocado and topped with horseradish crème fraiche.
If you’re an out-and-proud meat or seafood enthusiast, The Local Grill’s grilled calamari or steak sandwich will leave your taste-buds in a food-loving frenzy. The Ultimate Steak Sandwich is reputed to put all other sandwiches of similar structure to shame with its amazing composition of succulent steak brushed with herbed butter and set to rest on a ciabatta roll packed with tomato, caramelised onion, rocket, blue cheese and a peppadew dipping sauce on the side. If you’ve been dying to wrap your tentacles around a delicious plate of calamari then the lemon-butter and sweet chilli calamari will fill the seafood-shaped void in your stomach.
For a stunning evening at a sizzling venue, get your grill on at any one of these Local Grill’s branches: Parktown North, Hurlingham Manor and Birchwood.
Grilling fact: A food critic known only by his pseudonym, The Pink Cupcake, likened The Local Grill’s perfectly grilled steak to visions of an angel dancing in a Spanish Plaza.