Pay R760 instead of R1539 for bed and breakfast, a seated massage and a foot massage for one person at Hands on Retreat (save 51%)
- Save 51% on one night for one person, including breakfast, a 30-minute seated neck and shoulder massage and a 1-hour foot massage
- Revitalising retreat
- Dead set in a lush landscape overlooking the Craighall River
- Peaceful and tranquil
- Scrumptious breakfast
- Spend your night in a comfortable apart-hotel unit
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 326 0066 / 011 023 1896 / 079 615 5733
- One Groupon per person
- Massages redeemable at the Spa: Monday to Sunday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy applies
- One reschedule permitted
- Non-arrival will be considered a redeemed Groupon
- Groupon valid for one night only
- Non-use of the massage cannot be refunded
Everybody reacts to stress in a different way. Some put hands to food to mouth, some invest in expensive ceramic unicorn collections and some react with a trip to the bar where they exhibit involuntary hip jerking movements to a song implying that hips indeed do not lie. Take a load off and escape with today’s Groupon: one night for one person including breakfast, a 30-minute seated neck and shoulder massage and a 1-hour foot massage for R760 at Hands on Retreat.
Dead set in the heart of Mother Nature, Hands on Retreat guesthouse and spa is a charming escape from modern-day tensions perfectly set on the banks of a free-flowing river. Shrouded by an abundance of lush plant life, the setting evokes a tranquil ambiance egged on by the soothing sounds of nature. Once your foot pushes down on the grassy green landscape, soothing sensations instantly overcome you, urging your feet to be put up for pampering perfection.
Perfection comes for one night with two indulgent treatments and an overnight stay in the lodge’s comfortable apartment units. Wind down with me-time and the dexterous hands of the stress relieving experts practiced in the art of the mystical seated massage. For 30 minutes, feel the tension in your neck and shoulders melt like a sad ice-cream, while feet are massaged into stress-free tootsies ready to take on dangerous encounters with a jukebox. Though, with a newly revitalised form, nature engulfing you and the birds whistling melodic tunage, dates with the jukebox to shed your stress issues won’t be the top priority on your to do list. Instead, use your footsies to transport the rest of your body to your peaceful and comfy sleeping quarters.
Complete with kitchenette, en-suite and WiFi internet, each unit is dedicated to warranting “oohs” and “aahs” in comfort and awe from occupants. With a patio in the fresh garden air, guests can relax with a book or gawk at Mother Nature’s wondrous abilities. Awake to a breakfast that makes your stomach wish it had three more. Relaxed and ready to take on the concrete jungle, involuntary hip jerking movements will be no more as the next time you set foot on the dance floor you’ll be executing the movements of a calm and limber, disco-dancing lemur.
Getaway Fact: A puppy on the deck of a burning ship off the coast of Grenada, was reportedly the saviour of at least 13 people. The trip was Jock’s first trip away from home and he ended up saving those 13 people from an explosive hot tub after the deck of the ship had already caught fire. The ship still holds his picture in the captain’s quarters.