Pay R649 for facial injections for one of three areas of the face, valued at R1300 OR pay R1755 for all three areas, valued at R3900 at Le Lique Aesthetics (save up to 55%)
- Save up to 55% on facial injections for one of three areas of the face OR all three areas
- Three areas of the face include: the space between your eyebrows and above your nose (glabella), the fine lines around your eyes and your forehead
- Administered by a certified aesthetics medical practitioner with several years experience, Dr. Peter Beskyd
- The process will only take a few minutes
- Perfect gift for your or someone special
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Booking essential: 011 455 6071
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Multiple Groupons available to purchase as gifts
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Opening Times: 8:30 to 18:00
Most women will never settle for aging ‘gracefully’. Fortunately for women, and even men, medical technology has provided us mere mortals with a simple injection to banish wrinkles to a land where everything is ironed and wrinkles aren’t allowed to be wrinkly. Pay R649 for facial injections for one of three areas of the face, valued at R1300 OR pay R1755 for facial injections on all three areas, valued at R3900 at Le Lique Aesthetics.
Dr Peter Beskyd, a medical practitioner, who has trained in medical aesthetics for over four years, will give your skin a boost with neurotoxic protein called botulinum toxin. This protein will give you back the smooth plump skin you once had as a lively teenager with a fondness for constantly hanging upside down from tree branches. The doctor will use small amounts of diluted botulinum toxin that allows controlled weakening of the muscles in your face.
If you have only one area that bothers you, like the deep frowning furrow you might have between your eyebrows, facial injections will straighten out that little dilemma. Alternatively, you can also choose to treat three areas on your face; your forehead, glabella (the space between your eyebrows and above your nose), and your crow’s feet (the fine lines around your eyes).
This process will only take a few minutes and does not require any anaesthesia. The protein will be injected into your facial muscles with a fine needle in order to increase accuracy and reduce discomfort. This easy procedure will be over before you know it. After your easy-peasy botulinum toxin procedure you’ll have many admirers walking into lamp posts and post boxes, unable to keep their eyes off of you.
Health Fact: Medical practitioners might have found a cure for people who suffer from sleep walking. Doctors believe that drinking a glass of milk with a dash of tequila before bedtime will relax the muscles and put the person into a deep sleep.