Pay R1299 for four mobile therapists for two hours to give your staff a corporate seated neck and shoulder massage from Hands on Treatment, valued at R2736 (save 53%)
- Save 53% on four mobile therapists for two hours to give your staff a corporate seated neck and shoulder massage
- Professional and friendly staff
- Celebrate Women’s Day with this ideal gift
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only redeemable during business hours
- Travelling expenses included if within 20km radius of Craighall, if further, additional costs will apply
- Two hours have to be used consecutively
- Booking essential: 011 326 0066 or 011 326 3400
Everyone knows that work can become super stressful. Office anxiety can cause many people to become delusional; having conversations with office chairs, drinking water from the flower vase, or staring crossed-eyed at a white wall for five consecutive hours. Chase any tension away with Hands on Treatment’s therapists who’ll treat each staff member to a corporate neck and shoulder massage for R1299.
The professional team at Hands on Treatment will make everyone in the office giggle with happiness. The corporate neck and back massage is the perfect gift to spoil female colleagues as this month South Africa celebrates the women who participated in a national march on 9 August 1956 against pass laws.
Four therapists can be split in the following manner: 30-minute neck and shoulder massage for every person if you have sixteen staff members, 15-minute per person for a team of thirty-two, 10-minute per person if you’re company boasts forty-eight members, and 5-minutes per staff member if you want to spoil all ninety-six of your workers. Your staff will love you so much, come Christmas time, your merry stockings will be over-flowing with goodies.
Whether you have staff working in an office, a restaurant, or even in a factory, spoil them and show your personnel you care about them. While your employees are hard at work, see them smile from ear-to-ear as each of them receive a well-deserved pampering. This ‘scarf massage’ doesn’t entail the use of oils, so you don’t have to worry about staff members slipping and sliding from their seats.
Show your love for your hard working employees, especially during the month South Africans celebrate the 20 000 women of all races and ages who petitioned against the pass laws that proposed additional limitations on the movements of women.
Quick Fact: Setting crackers off in a certain library in Massachusetts may cause natural disasters. In 1968, three school boys caused a series of earthquakes to occur after they lit a few crackers in their school library.