Pay R2000 instead of R9000 for laser hair removal for underarms, bikini and upper lip, plus a free Visia® complexion analysis at Sandton Aesthetics Institute (save 78%)
- Save 78% on laser hair removal for underarms, bikini and upper lip; plus a free Visia® complexion scan at the onset of the program
- Laser hair removal once every week, alternating areas each week
- Five sessions for each area
- Get your body summer-ready
- 15 sessions in 45 weeks
- One session every three weeks
- Sessions are for underarms, bikini and upper lip – in that order
- To allow for hair regrowth, maximum of one visit per 21 days per area
- One Groupon per person, additional Groupons may be purchased as gifts
- Booking essential: 011 883 3116
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Subject to availability
- Limited availability on Saturdays
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Number of treatments is subject to therapist’s discretion and dependent on individual hair regrowth rate
Other than being giant fashion accessories to complement an evil super-villain’s quest for world domination, lasers are also the key element for flash-frying fish fingers and the reason for the saying, “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone.” Uncover what was always hidden underneath with today’s Groupon: laser hair removal for underarms, bikini and upper lip, plus a free Visia® complexion scan for R2000 at Sandton Aesthetic Institute.
Where waxing and shaving may leave you with silky-smooth underarms, the joy is often short lived once you discover that the pesky hair bits have returned a few hours later. Enter Sandton Aesthetic Institute. Set in the streets of the upmarket Sandton suburb, the centre is a tranquil establishment that radiates calming energy from ceiling to floor. Armed with a team of medical aestheticians who are trained in more than just the body basics, these masters will rid you of fur bits that seem to get you into regular embarrassing tangles, making sure to keep your hairy bits in check.
To an inexperienced individual, a laser could be the key ingredient for a primates gone wild encounter, but in the hands of the trained practitioners at Sandton Aesthetic Institute, the device becomes a magical weapon for all hair woes. Much more comfortable than electrolysis or waxing, the Palomar pulsed light hair removal treatment is safe for your skin, treating small areas like underarms and upper lips in the short space of 10 minutes. Moving the pulsed light device over your skin, hair follicles are treated with pulsed light, loosening the hair and disabling the cells that grow new hair. Treated and tamed, your fur fiends will be expelled from the skin within 30 days. Making use of these several treatments - Groupon, one session every three weeks will ensure permanent hair reduction and a body both beach and summer ready.
Continuing on your quest for beauty, the Visia® complexion analysis tends to woes of the facial kind. A self-contained unit that captures multi-spectral photos of the face, it examines your complexion for wrinkles, spots, pores, evenness and UV spots. The system then compares results with skin features of the same sex, age and skin type, providing you with an overall view of the condition of your skin. Evaluating health and recommending a skin care regimen, your face will be equipped to frolic in sunny escapades with your furless and summer-friendly, beach-ready bod.
Laser Fact: It is rumoured that the evil villain in the Lord of the Cylinder series was originally supposed to have a hideout in a candy shop that hosted regular laser-light shows. The plot was changed after a singer, One Rand, released a song called “Candy shop”, and then claimed the rights to every candy store the world over.