Pay R100 for one month of yoga classes (8 classes) at Breathing Yoga, valued at R390 (save 74%)
- Save 74% on one month of yoga classes (8 classes)
- Promotes wellbeing
- Yoga trains body, mind and soul
- Decreases stress and body tension
- Professional and friendly service
- Perfect gift for yourself or anyone special
- Groupon redeemable for up to 2 months
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Eight classes must be completed in one month
- Classes only available for women
- Groupon only redeemable Tuesday to Thursday, 18:00 to 19:00;Saturday, 8:00 to 9:00
- Groupon only valid for first time clients only
- Booking essential: 082 855 6408 / email@example.com
- Groupon valid for women only. Women only studio
Seeing a bubbly baby chewing on his toe or put one foot behind his ear makes you wonder what happened to your once inspiring body flexibility. Now a days just stretching for the remote or balancing on a chair to reach that one last chocolate chip cookie snickering at you from the cookie jar on the top shelf is enough to make you feel like a rickety old person. Increase your flexibility and general wellbeing with one month of yoga classes (8 classes) at Breathing Yoga for R100.
Breathing Yoga believes in teaching the holistic method of yoga for beginners to more developed students. Yoga classes take place in a tranquil studio with high ceilings and soft lighting that creates a relaxing atmosphere. The studio also has heating systems to keep the space warm, especially during the winter months.
Breathing Yoga offers group Vinyasa and beginner flow. The beginner flow is a slow flowing class where your movement is linked to your breathing. Alignment is corrected and it benefits each pose. This class is ideal for beginners who feel threatened by any scary yoga poses. The Vinyasa Flow is Hatha based yoga with a strong relation to Ashtanga yoga which combines movement with deep breathing. This class is a smooth, flowing, almost dance-like movement. Vinyasa is wonderful for relieving stress, weight management, muscle toning and improves general health and well-being.
Breathing Yoga firmly believes in order to calm and balance the mind it is vital to combine body alignment techniques with breathing techniques. Do not try the ‘flying eagle with one leg on a very high cliff’ if you don’t even know how to spell yoga.
The tradition of Yoga started 5,000 years ago in India. This ancient practice helps to lower stress, inspires relaxation and increases your energy. Yoga trains the mind, body and soul, giving you back body strength, encourages positive thoughts and self-esteem, and improves your balance you desperately need to finally reach that mocking cookie so you can gobble it down with a large glass of milk.
Body Fact: To this day it is still believed that the sound of a vintage lawnmower at the place where they found Carmen San Diego, slows down the aging process of your body by ten years.