Pay R100 for unlimited DVD movie rentals for one month at Rythmic Beat, valued at R250, (save 60%)
- Save 60% on unlimited movie rentals for a whole month
- Rent as often as you like
- Rent any movies on DVD
- Perfect gift for yourself or fellow movie fanatic
- No fines
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only valid for DVD’s
- Keep rentals for whole month within specific Groupon month deal
- Rent two movies at a time unlimited times per day
- Upon two rental returns, rent two new DVDs
- Contact no.: 0116151856
The perfect recipe for any winter’s night for two people (for extra people, double the ingredients): One soft cushy couch or bed, two large bowls of popcorn with two large soda thirst quenchers. Include a soft comfy blanket, your neighbour dressed up as a ghost to scare your friend into a shade of purple- grey, your T.V and a month’s worth of unlimited movie rentals from Rythmic Beat for R100.
With Rythmic Beat’s unlimited movies at your fingertips nothing, come hail, a hungry hairy giant with a bucktooth or tiny house-eating ants, can stop you from enjoying the movies you’ve waited exactly 287 years to see. What better place to quench your movie addiction thirst than from your own home when you’re tucked snuggly under your warm blanket as the rain pelts down outside.
Rythmic Beat will also let you keep the movie rentals for the whole month. Movie lovers will have a blast as they watch the same movies over and over again until their eyes really do go square. You can rent two movies at a time as often as you like without worrying about receiving a fine along with handcuffs, a police officer and a small confined space to be shared with a man who thinks he’s a gecko and keeps trying to climb the walls.
Quick Fact: Charlie and the unicorn decided to open a movie theatre where the two oceans meet to help fish get over their own boring lives as fish don’t really do anything, but eat and swim.