Pay R102.60 for a tapas meal at Bliss Lifestyle Lounge, up to the value of R228 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on tapas
- Wide variety of tapas
- Chic and upmarket atmosphere
- Amazing cocktails
- Ideal as a gift or business meeting
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 011 482 7691
- Groupon only valid Tuesday to Saturday, 12:00 till late, kitchen closes at 22:00; Sunday, 12:00 till late, kitchen closes at 15:00. Not open on Mondays
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Two Groupons per table
- Groupon not valid for sushi
- Groupon does not include beverages
- If full value of Groupon is not used, the difference will be forfeited
Being indecisive when dining out can lead to many unfortunate incidents, like being hit with a rolled up place mat by your irritated dinner-date or bouncing from restaurant to restaurant, just to find your perfect flavour. Save yourself a fridge full of takeaways and the sting of uncertainty with a tapas meal at Bliss Lifestyle Lounge for R102.60.
Unlike flamenco dancing, the practice of eating tapas is one of the things that general society should be thanking the Spanish for. Picking a certain flavour and eating an entire plateful of it can be more boring than waiting in line for a trip to the oral hygienist, while a tapas meal is more like going to an amusement park. Aside from creating a party vibe with its finger-food appearance, a meal of tapas is more like grazing than anything, providing an entire Swing Era jazz-band of flavours on one dish. With a variety of dishes wider than the brim of most sombreros, there’s sure to be something on the menu to please even the most uncertain of patrons. They always say that good things come in threes and the trio of tapas at Bliss Lifestyle Lounge is probably what they were eating when they first coined the phrase.
Even though they’re the new kid on the trendy 44 Stanley Avenue block, Bliss Lifestyle Lounge is more like a shiny new toy than that kid never bothered to make friends. An upmarket, trendy location combined with a chic and lounge-y atmosphere makes Bliss Lifestyle Lounge the perfect place to indulge in a lazy lunch, or take the boss for dinner when you need to discuss that raise you’re sure you deserve.
Snack Fact: Workers at a toy-leopard making factory in Andalucia recently invented a world-wide phenomenon in tapas: paprika-seasoned chorizo on romaine leaves, topped with hand-blown bubbles of boysenberry jam.