Pay R106 for any two pasta meals and two glasses of red or white wine at Café Del Sol, valued at R236 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on any two pasta meals and two glasses of red or white wine at Café Del Sol
- New age trendy Italian café
- Café Del Sol also specialises in crisp, fresh luncheons and ambient, gourmet dinners
- Groupon available from Tuesday to Friday, 12:00 to 15:00
- Groupon redeemable for lunch only
- Booking essential: 011 704 6493
- Only one usable Groupon per person, multiple Groupons may be bought as gifts
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
Tandem bicycle rides, bad karaoke duets and sudden death rounds of ‘mercy’ are just some of the things that are made specifically for two. Today’s Groupon pays homage to this delightful dichotomy with a lunch deal of any two pasta meals and two glasses of red or white wine at Café Del Sol for R106.
Café Del Sol prides itself on being a reflection of a new age Italian family, sharing delicious food cooked with love and integrity, served out of the pan and onto your plate. Stepping into the interior of Café Del Sol is like the meeting of a Feng-shui maiden and an urban city-boy running towards each other in slow motion as Pavarotti plays in a field of daisies, perfectly encompassing Café Del Sol’s edgy-Zen vibe. The walls of Café Del Sol are splashed with age-old conundrums and quotes from greats such as Buddha, Mandela, Einstein and Rumi so you look down to feed your tummy and you look up to feed your mind.
Pasta is the perfect dish; it’s one of life’s little pleasures like singing along to Copacabana on your Barry Manilow greatest hits album or finding extra money that has not been eaten by the washing machine in your jacket pocket. This tubular titbit of heaven hails back to 19th Century Italy and Café Del Sol’s scrumptious pasta dishes are indeed fit for any Italian prince.
This Groupon deal only applies to lunch so grab your karaoke duet partner go to Café Del Sol to stuff your faces with delicious pasta in the afternoon, like Mussolini must have done when he wasn’t shouting dictatorial orders at people. Your pasta dish will also be accompanied by two glasses of red or white wine to put the olive on top of a great mid-day meal.
Pasta fact: An Italian cook once tried to make pasta in a flowerpot placed in a bowl filled with cheese. This dish turned out to be quite the success in the small town of Matera and the cook continued to use flower pots to make his famous pasta for years.